xisto Community
blazinbcc51

Getting The Girl help

just go and tell her that's the best you could do,bring a freshman is not bad at all.if the girl talks with you obviously she likes you a bit and would surely be ready to come with you,it doesn't matter that you are a freshman.What matters is your personality,the way you present yourself and whether she likes you or not,just go ahead and ask her that's the best thing you can do and at the most she'll say no,than you move on,don't keep guessing ,go ask her and get it done withBest of luck dude you'll be a success :lol:

One of you asked what exactly changes after you're a freshman. Your maturity level for one. I am a senior, and I can honestly say that you mature (most often) a lot between your freshman year and the point in which you're out of the building. If she's a senior or something, then it is completely understandable. It's when she's a sophomore that only I would sympathise with that.

Maturity doesn't have a place here, cause you are generlising that freshman's are in-mature and don't deserve a fair go, when there could be this freshman that has total maturity and up most respect for treating others, and a great personaility but you should let him hang because he is a freshman.

Without reading half the thread on this occassion, I havent got much to say, but I'd say is just act natural, be yourself, and build up the confidence. When you build up the confidence and/or cant resist the feeling, then go for it.Mind you, I was like that when asking a girl out before (ie being told she like ya etc etc, she knows I know, and so forth).

I can help you, take a ticket to the plane to some poor country and you will find you a 100 girls. In my country a lot of girls who wanted to have a sex with person from other country.

Good luck!

I dont have to go in other country to do that. It s enough to go in other part of my country. Since i am from capital town, when i go someplace else i find more girls than i can find in my town. Its the same when someone from other part of country comes to my town. Girls like to try something new. Yesterday i slept with girl from Belarus. I learned i little bit of her language, told her that i find her attractive and woila, she s lying next to me.

What am i trying to say?

That freshman thing is stupid. I dated girls that were older than me. Dont be straight to her, ex. i love you. She ll think that you are weird and she probably want talk to you anymore. Tell here that you would like to go out with her and meet her better. Without any friends. Just the two of you.

Hey Blaze, happy new year btw.. jus wanted to tell you that i was in the same situation you are in now. I had a friend for over 2 years and never thought i would ever fancy him.. buht as we gradually got closer and closer and i just started to like every little thing he does and say.. i started asking myself whether he felt the same, so i started giving him hints to tell him i like him buht like all guys he dint have a clue. So after that i tried flirting with him etc.. he flirted back obviously and i thought i had him however one day i heard from one of his other friends that he 'got off' with some girl at some party. I got angry and shouted and him and also told him how i felt for him.. he sed that he was sorry and that he felt the same way and the only reason he 'got off' with the girl is because he thought he had no chance with me..So youkno tell you, youve been friends long enough and if she says no it shouldnt affect your relationship. Go on give it a try.

An interesting concept, but everyone has something to lose! Depends on how much he likes/loves her as a friend, depends on how much risk you want to take.

Yes we all have something to lose but if you really like someone, you just have to go for it. If not you will spend more time wondering what if you did. Its better to just see what happens and go from there because atleast if you find out she doesnt like you back, you can move on and not wonder about what could have happened and just think about what did happen instead. Plus, girls like being persued but they also like persuing. You have to find the fine line between the two and it is different for every girl. Once you find it, it isnt hard to get the girl.

hey, im blaze and im a freshman in highschool. There is this girl that i have been friends with for severl months now, and now ive started to like her alot. we flirt alot in schol and stuff like that, but one of her friends says that she will not go out with a freshman. i personally think this is bs but wat do i know. women are so complicatiing. do any of you guys give me sum help?

ya try to tell her how you feel and my the sound of it she likes you to because shes flirting with you

hey, im blaze and im a freshman in highschool. There is this girl that i have been friends with for severl months now, and now ive started to like her alot. we flirt alot in schol and stuff like that, but one of her friends says that she will not go out with a freshman. i personally think this is bs but wat do i know. women are so complicatiing. do any of you guys give me sum help?

Man, similar thing happened to me. There was this girl who i really liked and we were friends. The trick is to just bring it on them slowly. I slowly put suttle hint in my words that i liked her. She started getting closer to me then i just dropped the big bomb on her. If you know her soft spot, try to play to that. If you can do that, she will think you're "ever so sweet". Trust me this has worked an a few occasions with me.

I think you should just go for it, and tell her how you feel. Life's too short not to take risks, and if you don't do it you'll be forced to wonder forever, "what if?" If she doesn't like you the way you like her then she'll tell you and it'll answer your question in a snap.I have a friend who works with a girl that he developed a crush on in about a month. He's only known her for a month but he really likes her so he told her how he felt and they're still friends; it didn't ruin anything between them. So if she's mature, she won't shun you or anything if you tell her how you feel. At least it'll get it out there, and with time, who knows? Maybe she'll develop a crush on you too if she hasn't already. :lol: Just go for it, what have you got to lose?

age or class realy should not mater even though it does but if you act mature and not like a freshman i think you got a good chance. dont be afraid or not have cofidence because they can smell that a mile and way but to be not soo arrogant that you get of being a jerk. but if she's know you for a while i think she will know wat she would be getting herself into.