xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Webber

Hitler What really happened to him in the dieing days of WWII

Ok, so we all know how the story goes. Hitler commited suicide in his high command post bunker buried within the German capital of Berlin at the end of the war, as Russian troops closed in from the right, and the Allies from the West. But did he really do that? No remains were found, along with no signs of murder or suicide. To further go with this, we also know that no high class officials that assisted Hitler were found in the bunker either. Now, they said that no bodies could be found, however, other German soldiers and administrators were found on the site, and within the same bunker after it was shelled out by the Soviet's. Now answer this, why would a man, so powerful, with an entire army at his mercy simply wait on what was called an 'honour' death? We know that Hitler had a number of Allied and Soviet aircrafts captured throughout the war, all of them were actually able to fly, and yet it's believed that perhaps he didn't fly out? Why would somebody with that much power, and that much vision simply wait to die? There is a conspiracy that Hitler did indeed take one of these many aircrafts and fly to safety somewere in the South of America, possibly Argentina. This, to me makes perfect sense. I do not believe that a man such as Hitler would actually 'wait to die', I also do not believe that he would commit suicide, simply because of his principles. What makes more sense to you --- : 1 :- Hitler decided to 'give up', and commits suicide moments before his bunker is shelled, how ever, he knew for quite a while that this was coming, and had plenty of time to 'move out' if he chose to, but instead decides to stay.: 2 :- Hitler, knowing full well that the Allies were close to Berlin decided to flee, with a number of high ranking officials and took a captured Allied plane and flew to safety to the south of America. It's just a thought... and perhaps if he did successfully escape, then he may have a family out there, a child perhaps?? Creepy thought huh! Well, what do you think happened to Hitler!?

Last I heard Hitler is living in Argentina and thanks to a deal with the devil he will never die...either way he dead so it don't matter anymore. However the hate he started still continues to this day thanks to him.

Now Adolph himself never had any children but he has nieces and nephews as seen here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hitlerfamilytree.png. But having a last name like that most people would have had that change so not to be associated by name to him.

Although people still wonder why Russia never showed us the body they claim to have. Of course the only thing left of hitler is a skull fragment.

For 117 he would be pretty weak, but here is a interestin document though enjoy the reading.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Well, guess what. It doesn't matter acctualy, because he is harmless. If he decideed to go public again, noone would have listened to him and he would be killed immediately. As far as his future is concerned - the law of karma will surely take care of him as it takes care for everyone else. Maybe it would be better to say, that he will take care of himself, because his actions are those, that will cause him a great deal of suffering and many miserable lives.So, even if he is alive nowadays, he will pay for everything he did in the future...He is going to pay for each and every death he caused or was responsible for...I wouldn't like to be on his place..:)Greetz

I'd have to agree with the last poster above. It doesnt matter, even if he's still around rather than killed no one would pay attention to what he says and would likely had been trialled (and most likely immediately sentenced to death anyway).

I'm fairly certain he committed suicide, although escape to Argentina with other criminals such as Joseph Mengele would not have been out of the range of options. I read up on the Nuremberg Trials and it seemed that most of the Nazi officials got their fair share of karma to kick them in the butt eventually.

Although, I disagree on the captured plane - that seems a little improbable. A ROFLCOPTER is a much more likely vehicle of choice. Let's just hope it ejected its contents over the Atlantic and the Nazis were eaten by migratory marine velociraptors. Sounds good? Okay!

Another edit: Hitler isn't harmless; he was a very powerful man and if you haven't heard, there are such things as Neo-Nazis popping up all over the place. He maintains a great deal of influence, even in death, and it's not a very good sign of the times that he does. Had Hitler been tried at the Nuremberg Trials, the punishment could only be death - likely hanging - and that doesn't seem like enough. There's really no possible punishment for men like Hitler. A very distant comparison is Saddam Hussain - he's not the same and he's definitely not as terrible as Hitler, but they run along the same lines. If we hang him, all we get is a martyr. However, as displayed with Hitler, when he took his own life, everyone around him freaked out. "How could you back out on us like that?! We're doomed!" is probably the thought that ran through their heads. If Hitler had been killed instead, people would have remarked on how brave he was to take on death and accept his punishment and all these things that he would never be worthy of morally. Society's really a bit more primitive than we think.

Edited by biscuitrat (see edit history)

Hitler is better off dead and nobody in a right alignment of mind would prefer him to be alive. Its not entirely correct that he cant affect the people now as despite his being dead(thankfully) for quite some time there still are rumours and sometimes evident proofs of his kind of mentality spawning in todays neo nazis. I dont think people like him are/were in a right state of mind, as they always are insecure and highly ambitious(for whatever reason) kind of people.

There's no way that the man who's face is probably the most recognized in the entire history of the world (apart from "pictures" of Jesus that is :)) could live the rest of his life completely unnoticed.And the man was mentally insane. You'd think that towards the end of his life in argentina he would throw around some more aryan propaganda. If he's going to die of old age what does he have to lose?Yep he died when we think he did.

No, Hitler is still alive people. He took a captured Allied plane which had been shot down by the then invisible Luftwaffe and restored by captured Allied scientists and flight engineers. During the dying days of WWII Hitler was taught to fly and he left. To Peru. There he raised a small army and quietly took control of the government. By exporting drugs he raised enough money to research and construct the world's most elaborate life support system which has kept him alive to this day, ruling over his secret Peruvian empire. Soon the Peruvian Nazis will come for us all!Just a thought...

I would like to believe that Hitler did not die during the time the Russians/Allies claimed he did. The information and evidence provided by these parties leave much room for doubt. This may very well be propaganda spread by the Allies/Russians to make a claim for total/absolute victory over their enemy by forcing the leader to his death. The US seems to indulge much in spreading false propaganda to further 'strengthen' their status of being the world power.I suggest you people download and read on the document Saint Michael provided.

It was a good analysis of the facts and the various conditions developing there and is really an intersting topic.This is a mystry and it will reamin a mystry. You and me can never find out what happened actually and how it happened. We know what we were made to know by the leaders at that time.

Whatever you argue for, Hitler or Bin Laden. Both have a story of their own. Bad peoples.On the other hand Subhash Chandra Bose of the In dian freedom strugle is a legend of his own. Subhas also disappeared and is not known whether he is killed by the russian or lived a life in oblivion.

No remains were found , that is a fact. But if the man did not commit suicide then why did he not return to some sort of power? Surely being humiliated is motive enough to get back at the countries like england and USA?

They did find his remains.It is now well documented that
the Russians took jawbones from the burned corpses and matched
the teeth with Hitler's dental records.Indeed finding a match.
The Russians kept this a secret for decades.There is no desire
to display these jawbones in a museum because they will just become a
shrine for demented neo nazis.This makes a lot of sense.
You can read up on it here :
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The theory of him flying out is interesting, but I don't think he could have lived anonymously. His face is probably the most recognized among the world.It's one of those mysteries. Some of the facts or reports from that time do not add up but honestly I could understand why Hitler would want to die an "honour death". He started world war 2 based on his own principles of how he wanted to essentially 'rule the world'. Now that he was being defeated, what was left for him?He was an ambitious, single minded man to start the war and after losing, perhaps he felt there was nowhere else he could take it.