xisto Community
rovertos

Gaming Is A Waste Of Time!

No gaming is not waste of time 1 because I create video games from Rpg maker 2003 its awesome allows you to create games but on the other hand I don't play to many games,I am addicted to grand theift auto san andreas(may have misspelled it)but I like alot of fighting and hellish games there so awesome.Gaming is not a waste of time. :(

Gaming is indeed a waste of time, but at the same time it is productive.Its a waste of time because we could do more productive things during the time we spend in games.However there are certain area of the brain that can only be developed that way.I'm not saying they are good nor bad but ANYTHING IS BAD IF YOU OVERDO IT.

Yet another resurrected thread from ORene....Gaming is a waste of time depending on what type it is. If you're doing a "button mashing" game it has absolutely no benefit at all.RTS's are pretty good for strategy and planning.RPG's are great for reading, writing(typing) and puzzle solving.Puzzles are obviously good for puzzle solving.But games like Super Mario....They don't really help much in the mental field. Nor things like GTA.

Gaming is not a waste of time. It is a good stress relief, gaming experience and all that...In the contrary, game addiction is a waste of time. This means that you play games more often to attempt to relief the addiction. If you have good time management and use gaming and working time wisely and appropiately, then it will not be a waste of time.Sometimes, a well deserved gaming is earned by hard work.Those are my opinion...