xisto Community
rovertos

Gaming Is A Waste Of Time!

game is a two way street. If you have a life, go out often, but still play games i dont think ANYTHING is wrong with that. Its what games are for.. to HAVE fun not to say oh this is a waste of time.. On the other hand, if ALL you do is play and you dont go out places just to play the video games then i think its a problem.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its not just gaming but pretty mmuch anything, if a person becomes obsessed with a game then yes that can be a problem just like Diablo 2 when u see people on tv divorcing over it cause the husband doesnt go to work and ignores his family for the game, but anything can become an obsession, i saw someone say oragami, well you could become obsessed with that trying to always make a better swan and such, u may laugh but hey it can happen, also games are GREAT for your hand eye coordination and ive seen hospitals even reccomend for people to play video games for part of their reabilitation...but think what you want, games are here to stay and i love em :D

i dont find gaming a waste of time.Why?Well because it a hobby or something like that,when u have free time,and u want to have some fun.From about 3 years i start playing mmo games and it a new level of gaming ,fun:) U shoud try it:P

;) ;) Are you serious? ;) Gaming is my life. That and photoshopping. When i go into my gaming room I go :P LOL! I actually get paid for playing games!A lot of my friends work at mcDonalds, but instead i sit in my gaming room, and people pay me to beat their games (for whatever reasons, be it bragging, extras, or bragging) I currently charge $10 a game, and ive made about 350 dollars since when i started, 3 weeks ago. This supports me well enough, seeing that im only 14 and live with my older brother

Wow... that's a big problem... I love to play games but I think it's a huge waste of time too... Well... I've lost a lot of my time playing those games and sometimes I wish I haven't lost it and sometimes I just like... I believe I've became the boy who I am because of it... and I like it!

he..he..that topic is provocative i guess. coz mostly many members rnot disagree..but in my opinion and my expe, during play the game i always & almost forgot the time. the same condition such as my nephew, he choose the game instead of school. oups. just worry for his future ;)

I strongly disagree. Gaming isn't a waste of time. Some people are dedicated to play video games. If it was a waste of time then there wouldn't be so many games made. Or people wouldn't be making great sums of money by working with games.

I strongly disagree. Gaming isn't a waste of time. Some people are dedicated to play video games. If it was a waste of time then there wouldn't be so many games made. Or people wouldn't be making great sums of money by working with games.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It IS NOT A WASTE OF TIME!!! Gaming helps people to have fun and many people do not play excessively. Many people just enjoy them.