xisto Community
GalginDa

Support Your Troops Show your support

Hey everyone who lives in America and around the world it is time to stand up and support your armed service men and women. Every man and women who serves in the armed forces deserves to be reconized for what they do. These men and women are laying down there lives while we sit at home at a computer and gripe about what this leader did and what the leader did. George W Bush is not a bad man nor is Tony Blair. They are true patriots. They serve they're country in office and have determined that force is nessecary to stop the evil men of Al Queda and Suduam Hussien and Osama Bin Laden. None of whom should have any power or control in the world but we wounderful people of the world do not realise this intill we are attack and someone close to us dies. Then we call for action. But what about all those who lost love ones during 9/11 in America. They want action and they are getting action. The men who commited this crime are going to pay the price and have paid the price. The US grouped with many allies have retaliated to the first punch and are now being asked to stop by the same people who want this action in the beggining. This world is wacked up. Leave politics to politicians and support your troops. They might not believe in it but most of them do. Do what you can to help them. They need it. They need a strong united front at home. When they come back find a way to through a celebration and a parade they deserve it. Every chance you get thank them. These men and women defend your country and your rights. Thank them for that. And GOD BLESS AMERICA and ALL ARMED SERVICE MEN and WOMEN. Go USA

Every man and women who serves in the armed forces deserves to be reconized for what they do. These men and women are laying down there lives while we sit at home at a computer and gripe about what this leader did and what the leader did.

I never wanted them to lay down their lives in the first palace. I even went on marches about it...

George W Bush is not a bad man nor is Tony Blair. They are true patriots.

bad is subjective. I view some George W Bush's policies as bad, and I view some of Tony Blair's policies as bad.

I wouldn't describe any of them as bad, but I would say they have made some very very big mistakes.

They serve they're country in office and have determined that force is nessecary to stop the evil men of Al Queda and Suduam Hussien and Osama Bin Laden.

Force never wins, well, almost never. The person that though we could hold Afghanistan with 5000 troops failed to do his homework, the Soviets didn't manage it with 200,000 troops.

Plus I don't think we have a big enough army to find Osama Bin Laden.

None of whom should have any power or control in the world but we wounderful people of the world do not realise this intill we are attack and someone close to us dies.

Neither the Taliban or Saddam Hussein attacked us, we are the the aggressor in both cases. Please explain why a aggressive power like America and Britain, who have launched two unprovoked attacks against two countries should have any power at all?

Please don't say that either the Taliban or Saddam Hussein had any connection with Al Qaeda, unless you can give quotes from a reliable source.

I do know however that the CIA had connections with Al Qaeda, it gave them the training that they used to blow up the two towers.

Then we call for action. But what about all those who lost love ones during 9/11 in America. They want action and they are getting action. The men who commited this crime are going to pay the price and have paid the price. The US grouped with many allies have retaliated to the first punch and are now being asked to stop by the same people who want this action in the beggining.

In Britain, One million people, that is one 60th of the population, made the effort to get up and get on a coach and go to London for the day to march against the war in Iraq. There were many more who whet to other marches around the country. That is a huge amount of effort if you are going to have to site on a coach for 8 hours to get to London.

This world is wacked up. Leave politics to politicians and support your troops. They might not believe in it but most of them do. Do what you can to help them. They need it.

Riiigh. Do you have any idea how democracy works. The idea is that we are involved to some extent in the decision making.

These men and women defend your country and your rights. Thank them for that.

I don't see them defending the country, neither the Taliban or Saddam Hussein was any threat to us. The most powerful missile he had couldn't even get anywhere near us.

And GOD BLESS AMERICA and ALL ARMED SERVICE MEN and WOMEN.

Right, so you have just gone and invaded when it was no threat to you, and killed thousands of people (43,000) and you expect god to bless you. I though the bible said "Thou shalt not kill"?

Hey everyone who lives in America and around the world it is time to stand up and support your armed service men and women. Every man and women who serves in the armed forces deserves to be reconized for what they do. These men and women are laying down there lives while we sit at home at a computer and gripe about what this leader did and what the leader did. George W Bush is not a bad man nor is Tony Blair. They are true patriots. They serve they're country in office and have determined that force is nessecary to stop the evil men of Al Queda and Suduam Hussien and Osama Bin Laden. None of whom should have any power or control in the world but we wounderful people of the world do not realise this intill we are attack and someone close to us dies. Then we call for action. But what about all those who lost love ones during 9/11 in America. They want action and they are getting action. The men who commited this crime are going to pay the price and have paid the price. The US grouped with many allies have retaliated to the first punch and are now being asked to stop by the same people who want this action in the beggining. This world is wacked up. Leave politics to politicians and support your troops. They might not believe in it but most of them do. Do what you can to help them. They need it. They need a strong united front at home. When they come back find a way to through a celebration and a parade they deserve it. Every chance you get thank them. These men and women defend your country and your rights. Thank them for that. And GOD BLESS AMERICA and ALL ARMED SERVICE MEN and WOMEN.
Go USA

If we continue to support the troops then in theory bush will keep sending them out. We are hypocritical stating we don't support the war, but we support the troops. What are the troops doing? They are fighting a stupid war, and you support them? Which means you support what they are doing ,so you support the war. I will not thank them, I didn't ask anyone to go out and fight. Go ahead support the troops, but I rather not support them, sure many men and women will be offended, but i think by not supporting them the war will end faster.
Edited by JasperIk (see edit history)

If we continue to support the troops then in theory bush will keep sending them out. We are hypocritical stating we don't support the war, but we support the troops. What are the troops doing? They are fighting a stupid war, and you support them? Which means you support what they are doing ,so you support the war. I will not thank them, I didn't ask anyone to go out and fight. Go ahead support the troops, but I rather not support them, sure many men and women will be offended, but i think by not supporting them the war will end faster.

Look at the North Koreans because of support of our soldiers and because of the war in both Iraq and in afghanistan the North Koreans backed down let US officals in without the use of military power to talk and to look at the weapons that they had. Also the worst missle that the Iraqies had could hit and kill many hundreds of Isrealies. Don't say that that is then Isreals problem. They do not have the ability to defend themselves from the hundreds of attacks that are sent against them and lead a war to stop an evil dictator. So we as allies with them went in. Was this the reason, no we went into Iraq because there was a belife that at the time they had WMDs So far there have been no actual weapons but there have the proper suplies to make the WMDs and the proper missiles to deliver them throught the middle east and into some parts of EUROPE were we have even more allies. If a friend of yours was attacked when you were with them by a man with a knife and you have a bigger knife of a gun you would mostlikly unless you are stupid shoot back or fight back. This is what we did. We were attacked by a group of terrorists that have supplies coming from both the Taliban and Hussien from the use of there country as refuge and money and arms. So we the peoplw with the bigger guns betters planes fought back. All that is now left of the Taliban and Iraqi army are a bunch of roving soldiers that do do harm but there is no more large scale war. Now we are rebuilding to nations that have been war struck alomost there entire lifes. Even if we hadn't gone in they would have needed help to rebuild and now that we are there we can supply these people with food and with shelter and give them a better life because we got involved in something that could have turned out badly but because of superior skill equipment and intelligence (CIA TYPE) we were able to win and we will keep winning. Support you troops people they need it. Hate the war if you want that I am ok with but support you soldiers.

Dude listen, the reason ol' bushy is there today is probably because he is delusioned, he said god told him to go invade Iraq....well now i trust him...He thinks he is the god of earth, he thinks he can control the world. Well he cant, hes pathetic. And blair only got involved cos they're practically joined at the hip. Iraq doesn't have wmd's and it never did and probably never had the materials you said it has to create said weapons. Yes Saddam killed a lot of people but how many have been killed by american troops? The answer is more. And how can you support troops who routinely torture innocent people, most recently by driving past innocent children with bottles of water which they so desperately want, and then driving off making the kids chase them for the water and you think that is a cause to support the ignorant idiotic troops? No, not really. The troops are causing more pain and suffering there than SH ever did.

Also as said by someone else America, being the idiotic government they are trained many of the people they are fighting against today. I believe osama was a regular ally at some point. Bush is only finishing off his fathers business and blair is only there because he loves "president" bush.

And let us not forget how they fired the judge in the SH case because it looked like he was in favour of SH. It wasnt a fair trial it was just a cover becuase america was going to find him guilty anyway. If he is hanged then blair and bush should be hanged too. They have no place in this world and the sooner they are gone the better.

I dont agree with troops dying but if you watch the news most troops (at least our UK ones) don't support the war there. in fact a very high ranking officer or something spoke out against tony blair saying how silly and futile it was. Hardly anyone supports this war. And those that do are being guided by the propaganda.

This is what you should call "invasion". There were no proven facts that Saddam Husajn [a real bastard actually... but not much worse than Bush, Hitler, or any other politician] had connections with Al-Qualida [i don't know the spelling of this one], or even knew about the atack on Word Trade Center. You've got to remember - it wasn't an act of war, it was an act of terrorism. And terrorists, no matter what they say, are not depending on one country - but on their own founds [which can be "donated" by a group of countries... but you can't tell which ones, eh?]. So, you can't depend on propaganda coming out from people, that just wanted the Iraqui oil.

But if you think that is strange/stupid... what can you say of the polish goverment? Poland have no profits from this war, but is sending their soldiers, to fight... for what? For Bushes delusional dreams.

Anybody should support our troops, whether they agree with the cause or not. Elsewise, you're not for our country doing well in general. You can claim it, but you're not supporting it. Duh. Our troops are putting their lives in harms way to help the Iraqis rebuild and try to help them stand up, before we stand down.

On another note...

Force never wins, well, almost never.

That's hilarious. You should consider stand up comedy, if you're going for irony. Reality's based upon cause and effect, and might making right.
Edited by Kioku (see edit history)

Our troops are putting their lives in harms way to help the Iraqis rebuild and try to help them stand up, before we stand down.

"Rebuild", eh? Well, that's hilarious :) . Las time I checked, it was just regular occupation. Please, don't give mi that propaganda talk. The soldiers are fighting so that [only few - politicians, and bussinesmen] people can live a little better life, in your country. The war was, and still is, completely unnecesarry. And supporting soldiers fighting in it, is supporting the war. So, please, don't tell me anything like this:

Anybody should support our troops, whether they agree with the cause or not.

Yes Kioku, ours is a world governed by the aggressive use of force. In Korea,China,Russia etal peace means the absence of opposition. Peace can't be achieved by "developing an understanding" with these people. To free peoples, peace means the absence of threats and the presence of justice. Communism kills and whether by accident or by design the peace movement in the US is pro-communist.

Communism kills and whether by accident or by design the peace movement in the US is pro-communist.

Communism does not kill, its the people who govern it that kill. If you let go of your steortypes about it, and just think about it, its not that bad of a system. While it might be a total failure in a large group of people, in a small group where no one is lazy the system does just fine. When people get gready is when Communism falls apart. Working for the good of yourself and others is not a bad idea.

What is going to happen years down the road when people look back on these wars and realize that thousands upon thousands of humanbeings were slaughtered for nothing? :) And, might I ask: does anyone realize that there are still soldiers in Afghanistan? Canadian troops are being killed there still... does anyone care? Last time I checked the news, they don't.Do I support the troops? Nope. Especially after Abu Ghraib came out. Since then more stuff has come out, including rapes and murders of normal citizens. Why should I support that?? I wouldn't support my own family member doing that crap let alone anyone else. And you can bet your last dollar there is much, much, MUCH more being kept from us. No support here, sorry!Oh, and in my opinion not being a crazed patriot does not mean you do not love your country. You don't have to blindly follow someone, or support senseless wars, to love your country. I love my country, regardless of my dislike for my government. I don't think myself or anyone else is a horrible person for having a liberal heart and mind. LOL :rolleyes:

Edited by Erin (see edit history)

Sure, I'll support our troops...just as soon as the chimp pretending to be our president enacts the following policy changes IMMEDIATELY!!!1. No more wars that increase the value of stock in *BLEEP* Cheney's prior employer, Halliburton. 2. Full disclosure from Condoleezza Rice about whether she and President Bush were advised before 9/11 of the possibility of planes being flown into buildings by terrorists.3. Legislation that clearly states the torture in ANY form is illegal.4. No more disregard of the basic human rights enshrined in the Geneva Convention. 5. No more kidnapping of people and sending them off to secret prisons in nations where we can expect they will be tortured. 6. No more unconstitutional wiretapping of Americans. 7. No more proposed amendments to the United States Constitution that would, for the first time, limit fundamental rights and liberties for entire classes of people simply on the basis of sexual orientation. (Don't ask...don't tell?? Puh-leaze!) 8. No more inaction by Congress on fixing our hypocritical and inconsistent immigration laws and policies. 9. No more disastrous cuts in funding for those most in need (so he can fuel more wars!)10. No more federal cuts in community policing and local law enforcement grant programs for our cities. 11. No more inaction on stopping the genocide in the Darfur region of Sudan. 12. No more of the Patriot Act. 13. No more pre-emptive wars. 14. No more contempt for our long-time allies around the world. 15. No more dependence on foreign oil. 16. No more tragically incompetent federal responses to natural disasters. 17. No more phony, ineffective, inhumane so-called war on drugs (LEGALIZE IT!)Are those just too much to ask of the President of the United States???

Hey everyone who lives in America and around the world it is time to stand up and support your armed service men and women. Every man and women who serves in the armed forces deserves to be reconized for what they do.

I reconize them. They are the people "defending" our country from the "terrorists" what a joke. I hope each and every troop that was sent over there that thinks its BS gets here safely. The troops who think they need to stay i hope stay forever. I would rather not have people who kill people for a living next to me. Thanks. People like these:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Isn't that hilarious! NOT. I hope those soldiers have died already.

These men and women are laying down there lives while we sit at home at a computer and gripe about what this leader did and what the leader did. George W Bush is not a bad man nor is Tony Blair. They

are true patriots. They serve they're country in office and have determined that force is nessecary to stop the evil men of Al Queda and Suduam Hussien and Osama Bin Laden. None of whom should have any power or control in the world but we wounderful people of the world do not realise this intill we are attack and someone close to us dies. Then we call for action. But what about all those who lost love ones during 9/11 in America. They want action and they are getting action. The men who commited this crime are going to pay the price and have paid the price.

I want to make ONE thing clear. Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein are not the same people or even in the same country. Thank you very much. One is a leader and one is a gang, sorta like the mob. They are both *BLEEP*s, but not the same. We should have never attacked Iraq if we TRULY (which this is not why) wanted to get the terrorists. Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11. We were supposed to be over there for WMD's which our "Patriotic" leader George Bush said there was. He is a lying piece of *BLEEP*. It's lie after lie with him. It's not about little things either. It's about weapons of mass destruction and terrorists. Bill Clinton lied to you say? He lied about getting his *BLEEP* sucked, which had nothing to do with us. It was his personal issue. The things Bush has lied about make all of our lifes more miserable.

The US grouped with many allies have retaliated to the first punch and are now being asked to stop by the same people who want this action in the beggining. This world is wacked up.

Umm maybe because they have had enough of this:

Posted Image

Or look at this. He is tied up right? With a bag over his head right? No way to attack the soldier right? Well see the blood on the wall? They beat the *BLEEP* out of them for information.

Posted Image

What HEROES! When i was kid this is exactly what i thought heroes were. This is what they used to do in Vietnam. For the note, the war in Iraq has been going on longer then WWII.

Leave politics to politicians and support your troops. They might not believe in it but most of them do. Do what you can to help them. They need it. They need a strong united front at home. When they come back find a way to through a celebration and a parade they deserve it. Every chance you get thank them. These men and women defend your country and your rights. Thank them for that. And GOD BLESS AMERICA and ALL ARMED SERVICE MEN and WOMEN.

Go USA

Leave the politics to the politicians?! Look what they have done to this country! Anyone who signed up for the army supports murder. I don't support that, so i do not support them. Maybe they were brainwashed and if they come back wanting forgiveness for them i will forgive them, but i do not support them at all. God Bless killing, God bless the murders, and all the *BLEEP*s who run this country.

Wave your flag proudly. Why wouldn't you look what it stands for!

*BLEEP* the USA!

Las time I checked, it was just regular occupation.

Yeah. Let's ignore the fact that after you ruin somebody's *BLEEP*, you have to help them rebuild. Pass me the Kool-aid, shitface! Awesome!

Sarcasm aside, we're out in a few years. Adjust your helmet.