xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rovertos

Name Your 5 Favourite Movies

In order:The IncrediblesFinding NemoLOTR TrilogyI, RobotFinding Forrester

1 - Rocky Set2 - LOTR Trilogy3 - Matrix Trilogy4 - South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut5 - Almost Hero's (along with all chris farley/adam sandler movies)

There are lot of movies I liko so much... but here are 5 best: 1) Perfect Murder 2) Scream (1,2,3) 3) Black rain 4) Don't say a word 5) Officer and Gentleman In 3 of these 5 movies acts Michael Douglas...the best actor of all times :D

My favourites: Dead ManOnce Upon A Time in MexicoBrief EncounterHeroSome Like It Hot

My 5 favourite movies would have to be:1.Lord of the Rings Trilogy2.Star Wars Movies3.X-men 1 and 24.The Matrix(only the first 2, I didn't like the 3rd one that much)5.Rocky 1,2,3,4. I didn't like the 5th one that much, Rocky was only a trainer of another boxer in that one.

Ohhh, this one's tricky:1. Monty Python's Life of Brian(I absolutely ADORE Monty Python)2. The Original Star Wars Trilogy3. Lord of the Rings Trilogy4. A Clockwork Orange5. Chocolat...I know it's a bit more than 5, but it's tough when you have many favourites!