--------------------------------------------

1. Lord Of The Rings ( all )

2. Ocean elevens

3. Saving Private Ryan

4. John Q

5. Lethal weapon ( all )

...its just for me ...

Posted Image

ah. it's not easy to pick , is it?For Peak, 1. Lords of the Ring: the Fellowship of the Ring2. Lords of the Ring: the two towers3. Lords of the Ring: the return of the king haha4. Annie5. The othersFor Tao, I likeHarry Potter, Just married (as Peak understood me more after watching it), Love Actually, I am Sam, Meet Joe Black.

hard to make a decision, but not in any order--dawn of the dead(new one,duh), secret window, brotherhood of the wolf(yah, its not in english, but w/e its the sweetest action movie ever made), i cant decide between starsky and hutch vs. smokey and the bandit(1st one and the second, USELESS KNOWLEDGE: i believe it was the first movie to ever have a sequel), then the series of terminator movie 1st-3rdactually, lookin over it thats prob the order id put them in 1st-5th best :P

i can't whirly remember now..-texas chainsaw massacre (the new one)-home alone.....when i was kid i loved this film-Ali G in...makes me laugh-Ace ventura-James bond serial..but there are bunch of great films that i haven't listed...

My favourite movies of all time are as follows: Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the RingLord of the Rings: The Two TowersLord of the Rings: Return of the KingHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's StoneHarry Potter and the Chamber of SecretsHarry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanBlade IBlade IIBlade III: TrinityTitanicAround the World in 80 DaysTroyThe Day After TomorrowCellularShrek IShrek IILemony Snickets: A Series of Unfortunate EventsThe AviatorPearl HarbourSaving Private RyanNinja INinja IINinja IIINinja IVNinja VResident Evil 1Resident Evil ApocalypseTomb Raider ITomb Raider IIAntsMonsters Inc.A pretty long list, But a good one to read through, I guess everyone should own at least 3/4 of this list, especially the Ninja Series.