xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rovertos

Name Your 5 Favourite Movies

Rat Pack

Oceans 11

Oceans 12

(and all three 'Lord of the Rings' movies)

:D

44540[/snapback]

I fell asleep during Ocean's 12. It was around day 4, I think. Oh well, maybe I'll give it another shot someday :D

LOTRMartixSaving Private RyanStar Warsoh and Band of Brothers ... great movie

(not in any particular order)

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Independence Day

Jurrassic Park

Back to the Future part I

LOTR I, II, and III (the first four are all time favorites, the last *one* is just...hmm I don't know how to explain it, but...it's just a fav for now, could change later, the other four will always be all time favs).

I also would say Harry Potter, but the movies suck (the third was obviously a lot better, but compared to other movies, it's actually not that great).

31085[/snapback]

pokemon the movie 1

pokemon the movie 2

pokemon the movie 3

Garfield

Beetle Juice

I know im very odd!!!! Please dont insult pokemon though it rules!

Hi, I'm new here, actually this is my first reaction, so yeee to me :PI saw that somebody has 'the brotherhood of the Wolf' on it's list, saying that it's not in english. I do have an english version, however. Dubbed, of course, but non the less :PI quite liked it, although I wouldn't put it on my list, but of course, who can argue with taste, and I'm not about to! Anyway: here's mine:1: any of the Lord of the Rings trilogy2: any of the Matrix trilogy3: So Close4: The replacement killers5: Kung Fu HustleAs I write this, I realize the difficulty of this question. It should be more categorized, but perhaps it's deliberately not so. Then I'd just like to add that I'm currently in an 'action-mood', this beeing the new year 'n all :P So there. Thanx, 'n have a nice one y'all!!