xisto Community
CrazyRob

Notepad Working With Bush? - You Have To Try It quite strange but funny

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me, you know how bad I am with that kind of stuff. So it really doesn't have to do with Bush, someone just found that it fit the pattern. Some people need other things to do then mess around with the notepad lol.

I don't know but I've found that if you open an already saved file and try to do the same thing and save it again then it doesn't work. So it only works when you create a new file in Notepad. Also if you press enter and try to do the same pattern it doesn't work either. So I guess it's just that pattern and nothing else on a brand new text file it does that which seems sort of wierd to me.

That is one weird bug, but I suppose it is Microsoft, who can't make a simple program without bugs :lol: . Trust someone to come up with a anti bush thing to put in it though, so great :( .

I see Chinese characters. O.oDoes this mean that the Chinese are going to take over the world? Either or the Chinese have figured out a way to take over Notepad like how the terrorists figured out how to take over the Web Dings fonts a while ago. May the other conspiracy theories commence

it was ment to show squares or chinese writing lol thats whats so funny, i think microsoft are colaberaqting with bush so if you say somthing wrong microsofts notepad ill mask it and repor tyou to the CIA... NAAA basically what happens is its a programming glitch. if you type in any 4 words in notepad starting with a 4 letter word two 3 letter words in the middle and again a 4 letter word at the end then save it it should come up with the same.

Edited by CrazyRob (see edit history)

why%20it%20happens%3F%20Answer

Notepad Working With Bush? - You Have To Try It

So now you believe Windows XP fears President Bush ? Some of the more wide-eyed conspiracy theorists postulate that this result is a form of political commentary directed against US President Bush and was knowingly and deliberately programmed into Notepad by Microsoft. But this text is not the only one to cause problems in Windows XP Notepad. There are other strings as well that cause Notepad to screw up, including "this app can break", "sami can not dance" and even "abcd efg hij klmno" and "xxxx xxx xxx xxxxx". What do these phrases have in common ? They are made up by four words made up by four, three, three and five letters, all lowercase.

-Prashant Bhurke

why%20it%20happens%3F%20Answer

Notepad Working With Bush? - You Have To Try It

So now you believe Windows XP fears President Bush ? Some of the more wide-eyed conspiracy theorists postulate that this result is a form of political commentary directed against US President Bush and was knowingly and deliberately programmed into Notepad by Microsoft. But this text is not the only one to cause problems in Windows XP Notepad. There are other strings as well that cause Notepad to screw up, including "this app can break", "sami can not dance" and even "abcd efg hij klmno" and "xxxx xxx xxx xxxxx". What do these phrases have in common ? They are made up by four words made up by four, three, three and five letters, all lowercase.

-Prashant Bhurke

We kinda' already established the reason why it worked more than a year ago, but thanks for the vigilante style mystery solving you did there. :P

I got this: 畢桳栠摩琠敨映捡獴Anybody know what this oriental language says?