xisto Community
matak

Credits On Credit As explained in title

Well i was just wondering could i get some hosting credits on credit :lol:I promise i will return them.No, this is for real, i just can't gather more than 30 credits so i can upgrade my account in less then 1 month. My credit rate is about 2-3 credits a day, and that is ok beacouse then i have time for everything. But if i could get 30 credits right now so i can upgrade i would return 40 for 2 months..So, what da ya say? :(

You could always buy credits via paypal or credit card. You can buy 185 for $10. http://forums.xisto.com/topic/572-mycents/ If you can't do that you might be able to find someone but I don't know if you'll be accepted for your upgrade if you didn't earn all those credits. I guess you can try though.

Thanks for that link, Plenoptic. I've been scrambling around lately trying to gain credits since I've been so busy (about to start a second job) This just saved my life, and my website. :lol:

I do not recommend purchasing the credits until after the account upgrade. Since, cause of how the script works, it has to reset your credits down back to a short number. And you'll end up losing all those (extra) credits.

well i think we solved this.and thanks truefusion about that credit reset u mentioned.and for buying i really don't have that abillity beacouse i come from Cro, so i'll stick to writing.. i'll improve my english writing skills and save some money, which i even don't have, aside.i think this topic can be locked, beacouse prob is solved...