xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlhaslip

Daylight Savings Time Reset tonight

Just in case there are questions about it, this is a reminder to check the Clock settings of your computer and also the Time Zone settings on all of the Forums you attend. Some Forums do not allow for Timezone and Daylight Savings Time to be adjusted automatically.

Where I am in Aust, we are divided over the DST issue that some states doesnt adopt Daylight savings. In my case, the state where i from (Queensland) is one of the few that doesnt adopt DST.

Where I am in Aust, we are divided over the DST issue that some states doesnt adopt Daylight savings. In my case, the state where i from (Queensland) is one of the few that doesnt adopt DST.

That's pretty interesting. Luckily everything I have reset itself, well not the house clocks and watch but my computer did as well as my phone. I heard that around here they were thinking of making it Daylight Savings Time all the time and keep the daylight always out longer. Now it's gonna get dark here around 6 which has it's pluses and minuses.

I love this DST - I've got an essay due in for tomorrow and I've got an extra hour to do it. And I managed to grab an extra hour of sleep, so if I stay up and extra hour doing said essay then I won't be as knackered tomorrow. Win for all!

Yeah i actually forgot all about it until i checked my cell phone and i noticed it was a hour earlier that the rest of the clocks in my house. This extra hour of sleep better be a big help because i have 4 tests to do tomorrow.

Im very glad that I got an extra hour of sleep today. Even though I totally forgot to change my clock and set it one hour back. Although it feels kinda weird that the sun is way up already when you wake up. And also the night seems a lot longer than it was.

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!!!! my favorite time of the year besides thanksgiving(the food) I get to think im sleeping another hour, but im not. hehe. soooooo sneakyyyyy

Haha, I woke up this morning at what would have been around 7:30 and I started to get up when the radio reminded me that it was only 6:45 :lol:I was really greatful to be able to lie back down again onto my soft, fluffy pillow =DOh, but how come Saskatchewan, Canada doesn't have daylight savings time? I heard this this morning and I was curious.

god i hate the first couple of days of this so called day light savings time because im so used to waking up at a certain time and sleeping a certain amount of hours. like on monday i forgot to set my alarm clock for the day light thing and i woke up an hr early so i went back to sleep and to my surprise i had over slept and got to my class late.hmmmmmm im not sure if Canada has day light savings time. but i thinks so cuz its right about the US

Oh, but how come Saskatchewan, Canada doesn't have daylight savings time? I heard this this morning and I was curious.

Because Farmers are always up at the crack of Dawn anyways and setting or resetting clocks is one less chore for them to do. And they are smarter than us...

Sunday morning I was out fixing my car (a bolt fell off of my water pump pulley, causing the belt that powers the water and power steering pump to stop) and I looked at my phone, thinking it had updated automatically. I had to be at work at 11, and it was 10:50. I closed my hood, ran inside, changed, and started to call my neighbor to see if I could get a ride, and then looked at my cable clock and saw that it was 9:50. I went outside and fixed my car, and got to work perfectly on time :lol: