xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hab-Den

I Like Google

I have always wondered why people like to use Google much, I mean, didn't Yahoo, and MSN come before Google? Perhaps it's Google's simple interface that attracts them. What happens if one of day Google decides to change their layout... would that be a bad idea or good idea?

I like the simplicity of Google and its ease of use. I've always loved things simple. Other stuff like MSN and Yahoo! just don't appeal to me... I love how big it's grown, but how it still managed to maintain that cute and simple frontpage. :lol: Google's cool. But of course, it's not perfect. I admit it's been hyped... but I like it nonetheless.

Even i like google a lot ,all of its service are good and really fun ,it service are really best , but sometimes i feel like google shouldn't get too much power,a company shouldn't get all the power ,this power itself may doom google

Well, I like Google so much it's my homepage! i don't even use the address bar anymore, i just type in the website in google and Whalla! The First Result is the one I'm looking for! Thanks Google!~Imtay22

Google is the choice of many users, its simply great. Mine also favorite is Google. I like most the Google videos. I find Videos in this which I like. You can also try this. one more interesting product of the Google is the Orkut. In this you can make friends and can send messages, you can even talk to them also. Hope you will try Orkut and enjoying this. :P

Google is nice search engine, I like it very much! Good and clean results of search, fast and simple - its all about Google. Also, thx google for gmail and other services.

i like the way they always use spell-check to change my imput phrase. I always know, that no matter how ridiculously typoed my search query was, Google will always know exactly what i want. -- it's like he's pyschic...

Google is great.I think this is mainly down to how clean the entire site is and the way google has succeededBeing successful has allowed google to branch everywhere on the web and expand their services to cover everything from youtube to free translator, to google earth and the best search on the planet.Also, they take a dim view of those who try to cheat their search systam and because of this is means that their system succeeds and functions well, without being snozwangled by annoying people who think their site should come up 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th in the search restults table.The search manages to find what you want almost all of the time and is much better than the other search providers, which I havn't used in over three years. Google has everything you need right there on their home page. And the best thing is... its free!It it great as google is well managed and cleanly styled. These are the most important things in a search and the branches that google has made to expand the ease of use. They are constantly releasing new things as well for example; google desktop (which is great) and customisable and puts everything you want there, in a convenient place. Also google earth is a significant piece of free software 3D map. It is groundbreaking in its own right and being free just makes everything better. And really those pieces of software are certainly not the only ones google has developed for us!!! the end user. We are why they do it and the money they get from advertising allows them to continue to make great things free of charge to us :lol:So to conclude, the best reason why google is so great is that it makes everything convenient, good looking and covers most of the web things that people use. but the most important thing is that the services remain free. As in another thread here at Xisto, we all concluded that a lot of people would stop using google if it were to suddenly need subscriptions and cost.

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

Anyday, i ll put my money and mind in google.thay simply reveloutinsed the whole www, their softwares have a unique touch of simplicity with precision.Simply superb...producing some of the finnest applications..continue growing , changing things on its way for its good.GOOGLE