xisto Community
Clessi

Gfx Crew App O.o ~clessi

Real Name (optional): Rene

MSN: icecee@hotmail.com

AIM:

Email: icecee@gmail.com

Experience in graphics: 3-4 Years on and off as a hobby :lol:

Areas of expertise: Signatures, Website templates, Photomanip, Wallpapers, Filter Effects, Making GFX Tutorials

Other graphics sites worked at(optional): NationalSigLeague

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional): Admin @ Forums & Site owner @ Nexgfx.com [ site got closed by host :( ]

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional):

How much you can be on each day: 3 Hours

How many templates/sigs/resources could you make a week: 5-10

Examples of your work:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My new Template:

(low quality for watermarking reasons)

Posted Image

Another

Posted Image

More stuff ~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I got a ton more ! But I think that'll do for now ... or you want MORE?! o.O

Thanks for viewing. I Hope to be a Sig Crew Member so I can help out somewhat!

Notice from truefusion:
Switched tags for Big images to IMGFIT. Please use the IMGFIT bbcode for images that are capable of expanding the Forum layout. Thanks. :(
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

. . . or you want MORE?!

Nah, what you have is fine. You've got my vote. And i'm expecting you to be active? :lol:

Even though I'm not a member, I would say you are really good at graphics and think you should be accepted as well.

Nah, what you have is fine. You've got my vote. And i'm expecting you to be active? :(

Yeah, well I gotta be active here. My parents are tight and wont pay for a decent host :( So I'll be using Xisto to host my new gfx site :(
Thanks mate.

same here, it almost looks like your a regular at gamerenders.com as well.

Cheers. Hmm gamerenders, I haven't been there for a while actually :lol:

Even though I'm not a member, I would say you are really good at graphics and think you should be accepted as well.

Ty ^^

Yeah, well I gotta be active here. My parents are tight and wont pay for a decent host :( So I'll be using Xisto to host my new gfx site :lol:

Awesome. Oh, and a little FYI, Xisto has it's own gallery which you can upload your images to, and post them, or whatever. Or you can use the new free image host from Xisto: Imagefilez. You should see it near the top.

I vote Yes. I love your stuff. Esspesially the tech template, it's awsome, beyond words. I'd like to see you stay active a bit more before you join.I'm a definate yes though.

I vote Yes. I love your stuff. Esspesially the tech template, it's awsome, beyond words. I'd like to see you stay active a bit more before you join.
I'm a definate yes though.

Thanks for flattering me. Lol ^^

While your graphics work is very good, you have not been here very long, (less than 2 weeks). I think we should wait a little to see if you are a consistent contributor. (not that I have been of late :lol: ) My suggestion is to wait for about 100 quality posts and then see where we are. Once we reach that goal, I would vote a yes.

well you have defiantly got my vote i love your images, from what Avalon has said you've not been a member for long so if you make a few more posts stay active hopefully you will be approved.

Welcome to GFX Team Clessi, remember you must remain active as much as you can post tutorials you have made. Submit a SOTW every now and then to keep things fresh and of course reply to sig requests as well.

Also, make sure to create your BIO here. Check out the pinned topic, in that section, on how to do so.