xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shackman

Anime!

I like anime, only... almost no tv station in the netherlands broadcast anime except for Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragonball series...So, sometimes I download a few episodes from the internet, but I dont do that much either because most series you find on the internet are in japanese language...

I like the Studio Ghibli anime. That;s the BEST.. My fav is the one called Whispers of the Heart.. I even know how to sing from there in japanese.. ahahha :o

Does anyone here watch anime? I bet at least some of the community members here do. Well, what type of anime do you watch? Do you watched the subbed ones or the raws?

Personally, I watch animes such as One Piece, Kono Minikushii Sekai and so on.

I do write reviews for animes in my forum so you guys can take a look. The anime section is somewhere in the middle.

If you guys are looking for an anime community to mingle with, you guys can come to my forum. My forum's got content but no traffic...My anime community is barely formed so if you are looking for nice people, friendly mods and people who know alot about anime, come to my forum. The advantage of joining an anime community that is forming is that you can watch the community grow and next time, where you are say 50 or 60 years old, you can tell yourself, I was one of the pioneers of this anime group! with much pride.

You and I can watch the community grow, but the task lies with you. Lift your hands, build the road, and lets mould a community!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-Shackman

2438[/snapback]

Hi i love anime 2 but I only can watch anime on Toonami or I have to buy them from America. I have fallen in love with loads of anime that I'm losing places to put them all. My fave anime are:-

1 Gravitation

2 D.N.Angel

3 InuYasha

4 Beyblade

5 Yu-Gi-Oh

6 Gundam Wing

7 CardCaptors

8 Dragonball Z/GT

9 Zoids

10 Shaman King

Also i have found out about Naruto and have fallen in love with it and can't wait to see it

I love naruto and ninja scroll, my fav anime on the net is Bleach, it's a great storyline and has good action. I like Dragonball Z too. I thought Dragonball GT was really bad though. Samurai Champloo and FLCL are good animes too.

I watch anime but not many! Anime such as Naruto <3 my favorite anime, sailor moon, pokemon, dbz when I was younger! Now a days I only watch Naruto, Bleach, Love.com and FMA! Those are some of the best animes I have ever seen in my life^^ But sometimes it can get so boring or it may get boring so I just leave it and maybe go back to watch it 3 months later^^

im a anime lover untill now! wow years past but my passion to anime never dies,my first anime watch when im a little boy is transformer and astro boy for babys, hehe but times has change many anime are coming up!a summary of my anime list:narutobleachonepiecekekkaishifullmetal alchemistghost in the shelldeathnoteslamdunkhajime no ippo! and so on..its to many to tell.. bec. i have watch thousan of anime! :)