xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shackman

Anime!

Hey, I used to make Dragonball Z web sites when I was younger! Making them is how I learned everything I know about web deisgn. I made about 7 different sites and now I'm going to use the latest design for my new web site (need 7 more posts after this to get accepted) for a fansite for the game Gunbound (will be http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ).

I still love Dragonball, but it's too bad that a good version is too hard to get in the USA. FUNimation dubbed it into english, but they also cut it, used corny voices, corny sound effects, and changed what the characters said and made it into a childs show on Cartoon Network.

I think there were other animes that I liked... but it's been so long that I've forgot. Mostly Dbz. :D

I love anime and manga! For anime, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, and Full Metal Alchemist are good 'uns. None of that Yu Gi Oh And Pokemon junk... Digimon, though I hate to say it, IS decent for the sort of genre it's in. The original, I mean. For manga, it'd have to be Full Metal Panic! and Chobits. They're both kinda girly, but really really really good!

nah chobits isnt girly...well it kinda is but i found it an amazing anime/manga i prefered the anime though. But i really like the animes that were made a while back like Slayer, Dragonball, Gundam (not the new ones like SEED), there are others with robots but i just cant remember what they were called... anyways recents ones i like would be Inuyasha even though the story line gets very repetitive i still enjoy the show. BUT Dragonball ROCKS! i love the Manga for it!!

i like watching anime as well but i prefer the original version (although the subtitles are really funny sometimes :angry: )i like watching Yu-Gi-Oh!, Wei? Kreuz, Lady Oscar, Inuyasha, ...simply everything :blink:

I really adore the Anime/Manga style! The drawing style influences my life :). I think I started with Dragonball. This was the first anime I have watched and of course not the last one. Slayers, Magic Knights from Rayearth, Ranma and other followed. I watched everything that a Polish television transmitted.I never liked Anime on the German television, because I knew the originals from the Polish television and as I compared I was shocked how many the German television has changed.Now I am watching Naruto and it is absolutely my favorite Anime until know, but I also enjoyed Record of Lodoss War and Slayers (very funny!).

I didn't like to watch anime at first, then one day i got bored and started watching one from the college network... damn! it was addicting and i ended up watching it the whole day :) I forgot the name of that anime, but it's something like a young and handsome military man was assigned to protect a school girl who has some secret imformation contained in her brain and she doesn't realise that. so that guy pretends to be her classmate and protect her secretly. he uses robot fighting too.Another anime i have watched is 'tenji tenjo', i didn;t finish watching it though, just a few episodes but it's very nice indeed...

Well, I do watch anime, but not nearly as much as I did about 8 years ago. Among the first anime shows I watched was Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura, Marmalade Boy, Sailor Moon, Video Girl Ai, Macross Plus, among others. Since I came to Japan, however, I've really only watched Inuyasha on a regular basis...plus the odd episode of One Piece and Meitantei Conan. I've started to watch a few episodes of the Black Jack TV series.

i am OBSESSED WITH ANIME!! i've liked it ever since first grade, it was the only cartoon i'd ever watch!! he he he!! i like naruto and the get backers!! so awesome!!i watch Naruto both raw and subed, but i like subed because i'm still learning japanese ^__^ I download the episodes every week!! so aweseome!!!once i get obsessed over an anime, i can't help it. I change my site layout, wall paper, avatar and apply for fanlistings just to do that subject. I absolutly LOVE anime!!but aside from anime, i don't like those shows that try to be anime. it's just so annoying, the shows aren't even good :blink: and try calling anime "animation" because it seems less offensive. because it IS animation, not just "anime" and it's mean to put it aside from other animations just because it's japanese. only my opinion. over all... ANIME IS AWESOME!!! ( i wrote too much :))