xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shackman

Anime!

yep, was running out of space, so i had to buy a second hardrive.before i had 120 gigs.bought a second one that is 120 gigs for about $70 because of mail-in rebaite.now i got 240 gigs of storage!!!

yep, was running out of space, so i had to buy a second hardrive.
before i had 120 gigs.
bought a second one that is 120 gigs for about $70 because of mail-in rebaite.

now i got 240 gigs of storage!!!

$70 ??

That is really cheap. What currency is that in? US dollars?

In Singapore here a 120 gb HDD costs about 120 to 150 SG$.

By the way, what brand is it? Is it a generic one or from someone like Maxtor or Seagate?

I haven't caught Haibane Renmei. However, I just finished Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. It was really smashing. I enjoyed every bit of it.

I also watched Onegai Teacher recently. I wrote a review about it in my forum. Go check it out.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The middle part is the anime section.

Not really. There are certain animes for children and certain for teenagers and others for adults. The story lines can get rather matured, depending on the age group it is targeted for. Maybe the first impression you get is that they are cartoons for kids, but once you start to appriciate it and get to know it, you'll think in a different way.

I love anime, I miss out on the ones I mostly hear about tho like One Piece...I only get to watch shows like Toonami(which IS good but I wish I could see others I've heard about).

Edited by Triple X (see edit history)

yes I very much like watching Anime. The only anime we get around here is Dragonball z, gt, Gundam Wing, Kenshin, Sailor Moon, and some of the other stuff. I really really like watching Dragonball Z. Especially the Z and the GT. Its much more interesting and more futuristic than the old DB. Lately I can't watch because I come home to late to watch the shows. I think i use to have Dragonball z books in Vietnamese. I didn't read them. I think my uncle gave them to me and I couldn't read Vietnamese back then. I wonder where I put them >maybe I threw them away. Anyways Anime is so cool. I also like watching Gundam.

I absolutlely love anime tbhI do prefer one with a bit politics in it. My personal favourites are: Akira, Patlabor 1 and Metropolis... I do own Patlabor 2 but I fell asleep in the middle of it, not because the anime was boring far from it but i was incredibly tired for some reason. I dont rate Ghost in the Shell much though....I dont really get the chance to watch any much mainly because *cough* I dont have broadband and buying its a real pain in the *bottom* sometimes. What I see though tends to be the one considered "classics" Which is why I tend to prefer buying Manga because its fairly cheap and I can usually get want I want :D Cant wait to see some Naruto when it finally see's the light of day in the UK mainly because ive been reading the Manga recently and I totally love it :P

I am currently watching Wind - A breath of Heart. Its a very strange anime...well...sort of...its the only anime I have encountered(maybe i am still green?) that has one episode in about 12 mins. Usually anime comes in 1 episode of 20 to 30 mins. Anyone watching Condor Hero? I heard it got licensed 'recently'. well...quite sometime ago actually

I love Animes, especially Naruto. and tomorrow afternoon, i'll be watching the first episode of Ragnarok the animation. and i am just soooo excited!! i haven't played Ragnarok online, but who cares, i love watching animes. thank God we are near Japan!!

i loved anime while i was in highschool (only the serious stuff not the stupid ones where they fall over everytime someone says something shocking or when they're mouth gets ridiculously huge when they're angry) I've kinda grown out of it now. when i was in highschool it wasn't such as huge fad as it is now. we didn't have cartoon network and stuff. we got whatever came on sci fi at 5am in the morning sunday (which i watched religiously) and whatever came on the action channel. i'd rather sit down and read a nice manga now tho.

I'm watching Naruto and Gundam Seed right now. and my favs. are Naruto, gundam seed, one piece and the prince of tennis. This are pretty nice anime shows and some of you might wanna watch them :rolleyes:

I'm interested in Slayers, an amine series years ago.Besides I would like to watch these series in a Japanese dialogue - I think the characters sounds more active and cute. Of course it must be accompanied by the subtitles so that I understand what they are talking about.