xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

It's My Birthday. Yeah! 25 Years young

And Do I ever hate it.If you have been living under a rock for the last 5 years better talk to your friends or read a newspaper.Of course my 25 years has been great family wise and personal as well and what not. So it's not to bad in that sense.But I do take checks and presents though. :)

Happy birthday to you, I hope you enjoy it to the fullest and I wish you many more years to come! 25 is a nice number, you *still* have got a whoooole life ahead of you ^-^d

Happy birthday! Congrats on being a Libra, one of the most interesting signs of the zodiac!I'm serious. Libra has (ok, IS) something no other sign is. ^-^Here's to many more years of you being (off)balance! ^-^

Thank you thank you the evil-mod is a bit older a bit evil as ever.@haslip you remembered :)@rval well either way it's MONEY!!! :)@Nigai my scales wewre broken long ago so everything is one sided now :P

Oh man, I missed it by like 2 weeks. I'm so sad. :[. I'd say "Go get drunk!" but you're 25, not 21, haha. Go get drunk anyways.Happy late birthday SM, sorry I missed it!