xisto Community
arnz

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Eat? regularly or occasionally.

The weirdest thing I eat has to be Ice cream topped with ketchup. Taste remarkably well. You guys gotta try it.Other than that, I've eaten the chicken liver before. Goes down well when you're have it as finger snacks when you're drinking.

Hahahaha i eat a lot of weird stuff (or people around me say so), but they are really good.1. Boiled plantains with red cola sauce. I loveeee those plantains one of my favorite dishes :D.2. Blood sausage, which I don?t think it?s weird, but some people consider it disgusting but is not :).3. Fried caw intestines with fried potatoes. Are chewy but if prepared good are delicious.4. Rice with ketchup, which I though it was normal until I did it at a friend?s house and they gave me a weird look like "what?s this freak doing? haha :)

I can't imagine anyone not eating fish! That's nearly a weekly thing on our menu! Frog legs are good too, if you like fishy tasting stuff. Nothing at all weird about chicken livers, their pretty tasty, but I prefer the gizzards and hearts. I suppose the weirdest thing I eat would be a peanut butter and onion sandwich on rye bread. It's really tasty! The onions give the dry sticky peanut butter some moisture and a nice kick. Rye bread just sets the whole thing off perfectly.

i haven't tried frog legs yet. it's something i have wanted to try for a while now!the weirdest things i have eaten revolve around a cow. i have tried cow tongue, cow intestine, and cow brains. i did eat zebra and ostrich once. that ostrich meat is nasty though. leaves a bad after taste.the very first weird thing i ate as a little kid was a peanut butter sandwhich, but instead of having a plain one, one day i decided to add sugar to it. it was sooooooo good :)also, this isn't really weird, but i don't know anyone who does this, but it is really good. crispy fried hard salami. that thinly sliced hard salami you can buy at the grocery store near the cheese and other sliced meats. i like to throw them on a frying pan 5 at a time. they aren't just good for sandwhiches. i even bake them to where they are really crispy.

Well, one the the weirdest thing I've eaten was green ketchup, it was so strange to eat it, it's taste was like ketchup, it's smell was like ketchup, but it was green :D I remember it was really strange to use it in my meal :DI usually don't eat dishes wish I don't really like, even though I never tasted them and don't know how they taste, like frog legs, snails and etc. I don't really want to eat that, it would also be strange for me, even though some of my friends said it's quite delicious :DFor example, I don't really understand how in Sweden as I remember they really like to eat rotten fish, it's a delicacy there? I would vomit/puke by seeing it, as I don't really like fish :D

the wieredest thing i eated i can't remeber well because i liek to mix thing an create new thing but sometimes i get some fking crazy *BLEEP* really wired tuna with boiled egg with cheese with pickles with tomatos, and so on i mix them and see if they taste good :D

i haven't tried frog legs yet. it's something i have wanted to try for a while now!

The French are (as much as I, as an Englishman, dislike them) pretty damned good with food. All their weirder sounding dishes always turn out to be pretty mild. Frog legs just tasted like chicken, and snail was actually delicious (although most of that was down to the relish).

Weirdest thing I eat regularly... Probably smoked fish paste (pink goo in a tube that tastes like mackerel x 1000). I smear it on bread. It's just mashed up fish (I presume) but I get a lot of it because I have a Norwegian family. I eat fish at least twice a day.
Other English stuff is renowned for being weird but I actually find it pretty normal. Pork pies are probably my favourite food ever but I tried giving one to my German exchange a couple of months ago and he almost wretched. It's just mashed up pork (compressed to the point it has the same texture as steak and filled with gristle), smeared in jelly (flavourless lubrication) and encased in a ridiculously thick, floury pie dish. The things look small but weigh as much as lead and contain about 500 calories each. Were simple folk us English.

welcome back to tell us about the fish lube in the tube. that IS weird. i never heard of that before. that's like that spray cheese but it's everywhere so it isn't that weird.is the fish rotten? how do they preserve it?!?

Why? You don't like fish? It's nutritious and delicious. Kimchi for me is weird and kinalas (cow brain into noodle soup).

The most stupid food I have ever eaten is Fish , those annoying fish are killing me.

The weirdest thing that I have heard some people will eat is baby mice. It is not just baby mice. It is raw baby mice!That may apply to only to people in a remote and secluded area of the world. I heard that they would look for mouse homes somewhere in the ground/soil and they would dig the mice out. As soon as a baby comes out and someone catches it, he will swallow it immediately.