xisto Community
richierich1m

Making School Fun

let me tell you guys how we can make our school full of fun ,i am currently in college but believe me i enjoyed my school days a lot ,there are lot of thinks that help you stay cool with schoolfirst you should have a lot of friends ,good friends with whom you can share your laugh,enjoy your school days,do assignments togethersecond being in your school sports help ,i had my sports session usually all days after school ,where we played to our hearts content ,we enjoyed those plays that it didn't matter who wins but playing itself was fun AND THE MOST IMPORTANTget a girlfriend and you'll be enjoying the school more than anything else :) .and try to stay somewhat good in studies ,your marks would be a motivating factor(this one may be i didn't have :P )thats all guys i am sure if you get the above three things ,you'll want to go school even on sundays :Plet everyone share on how to make school fun

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

let me tell you guys how we can make our school full of fun ,i am currently in college but believe me i enjoyed my school days a lot ,there are lot of thinks that help you stay cool with schoolfirst you should have a lot of friends ,good friends with whom you can share your laugh,enjoy your school days,do assignments together
second being in your school sports help ,i had my sports session usually all days after school ,where we played to our hearts content ,we enjoyed those plays that it didn't matter who wins but playing itself was fun
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT
get a girlfriend and you'll be enjoying the school more than anything else :) .
and try to stay somewhat good in studies ,your marks would be a motivating factor(this one may be i didn't have :P )
thats all guys i am sure if you get the above three things ,you'll want to go school even on sundays :P
let everyone share on how to make school fun

^^ I dont really like school but thanks anyways ^.^

Yeh i hated school, i have nightmares about it sometimes, plainly because i hated the teachers and the rules, im not a rebelious person or a trouble maker but i hate being told what to do, i enjoy the the freedom of college a lot more :)But as for making school fun i think as you said get friends!!! I love my friends and i dont know what i would do without them, i would go absolutely mad! They made break times bareable and lunch fun. Just make the most of lunch and break times theyre the best parts of the day in my opinion, short of going home that is! Also make the most of your lessons, i hated most of mine but managed to find someone to tlk to and have fun with, of course in the important classes like maths english ecience and anything you want to carry on with you have to listen carefully (bummer right :P ! )

School is fun, I have all of those things, I really really have a need to be rebellious though. Not like getting suspended or anything like that, but just breaking some small rules like no swearing and whatnot. That makes school more fun for me. Yelling FRESHMEN, is kinda fun too.

Some of my friends are quite up there, top of the grades, so people get pretty competitive with their grades and stuff. It's pretty important that you hang out with the right people. Whoever or whatever you hang out with, you will eventually turn out like them., or something. I like our group of friends, we have a ball and we play sorts of games at lunch breaks and in most of our classes, we're together or with one other friend, which is cool. These are some of the things that makes the social life at school a little more bearable. Otherwise striving to get higher and better grades is the priority in my mind for school becauuusee.. I pretty much wanna end up somewhere good in the future and actually have a future :)Dispite the lazy environment and influences around me, I think it's pretty important to still have what you wanna achieve in your mind.Some nice people to talk to and play with, and a mind to strive forward in grades :]

i agree that school isn't as bad as people usually think. when you got friends, you can always do something enjoying. yes, sometimes i have to learn crappy things, but... ;]it's my last year in hight school, we will see what future brings. mayby i will miss my school ;>

Ya I have found that having a lot of friends to talk to and help you out when times get rough helps you make it through school and make it more enjoyable. I don't know really about competing grade wise exept when it comes around to report cards but that's it. I have found that after finding a subject I really like it helps a lot as well and I look forward to it everyday. This subject for me being chemistry. Also pick enjoyable electives like last year I had Computer Programming.

i don't see the point of a girlfriend that much in school, yeh it's fun but whats that gonna do for you? the only point of a GF is to copy her homework, so choose wisely!friends help a lot cuz it gives you people skills as well as being motivated, and yes, you can copy their homework :blink:sport is good fun and it keeps you fit, great idea.i think bringing your mp3 player to school helps, it's fun, helps you learn (the more senses you use while trying to learn the more easily you remember things) and it can help with english when you have to do assignments on poems or a band or somehting.

I think you can make school a bit more bearable if you find a subject to be interested in. I liked college because I got to take all the classes that I wanted to instead of 3 hours of math or something. High school was a bit rough because I didn't have one subject that I really looked forward to, there was nothing challenging or fun. I suppose joining some sort of afterschool club might have helped me out.

I'm trying to get a girlfriend,she thinks i'm gay when I am not.She also thinks I am ugly and have too many freckles (The bit about freckles is true, ugly is not true)!

School rocks :blink:. HAha! I love skipping class this year. Just to play soccer. Sweet moments. And when you get caught, it makes you wanna do it all over again! HAHAHAH! :wacko:. I disagree with the girlfriend thing.

i have to say that i dropped out of school cuz i never did most of my homework i had so much other things on my mind my mind was overloading with stuff for me.Not Only that i i didnt have many friends like 2 friends and thats it. its like only 2 out of what 600 students at my high school most of them thought i was a retard my nickname was quite popular around school & primary school.That was the only reason people knew me cuz they dislike me.

School is not supposed to be fun, school is a place to learn and to get a solid eduaction that will lead you or you to get a good job and a lot of money in your near future. School and fun shuld be sepeated. Fun is and leisure shiuld be after school nad hard work should be during school. If if school was fun then how would anybody learnanything and nobody would take it seriously. Seriously, if we told kids it was okay for us to have fun all the time than how would they think that school would be for educaton. They would think that school is just for playing and that they can do what they want and not learn anything. Not one measly thing. So really in my perspective, if school was to be so fun, and no work, or at leat people trye to make school more fun then it would hurt us in the ling run because then school would not be taken the educational part in shool seriously, and that will hurt them in the near future!

School is not supposed to be fun, school is a place to learn and to get a solid eduaction that will lead you or you to get a good job and a lot of money in your near future. School and fun shuld be sepeated. Fun is and leisure shiuld be after school nad hard work should be during school. If if school was fun then how would anybody learnanything and nobody would take it seriously. Seriously, if we told kids it was okay for us to have fun all the time than how would they think that school would be for educaton. They would think that school is just for playing and that they can do what they want and not learn anything. Not one measly thing. So really in my perspective, if school was to be so fun, and no work, or at leat people trye to make school more fun then it would hurt us in the ling run because then school would not be taken the educational part in shool seriously, and that will hurt them in the near future!

In my opinion everything about that is wrong. There is a difference between "fun" and slacking off.if it was more enjoyable, you would remember much more, be more successful, make it less of a waste of time, which in turn would make it extra enjoyable and be an incentive!
also, it would minimise time staring at the wall with the clock on...!
:P

Going to school can be made fun if we take intrest in the enviroment we are going to.we need to explore the quality by getting in touch with others who study there and byu interacting with the officials