xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ljiljana

Weather Health Do youn believe in wether health?

Are you sometimes indisposed or melancholic? Do you have those days in your life? If you say yes, maybe tomorow will be raining,or some other bad weather.Do you fill it sometimes?

I also do believe in weather health. If the sky wouldn't be clear sometimes it caused headache or pain of sort on my body when I was not very healthy. And specially if you play football and cause injury in your legs you will experience increase in pain when weather is not very good.

I think the weather has a pretty significant impact on my mental health...In the summer, I'm a very care-free person, zero stress, love to go and hang out with friends and simply have a good time. I'm a people person in the summer--you'd almost think socializing was my big thing. But once the winter comes around, things kinda turn for the worse. For one thing, I like to THINK a lot more. It's not exactly philosophy, but I have to analyze all my options before I go out and do something. I get stressed, and am very capable of establishing bad relationships with people who piss me off just the tiniest bit. Negative emotions are expanded, while positive ones contract. Kinda sucks...maybe that's what happens to everyone, though. The gloomy weather can sorta push you over the edge during tough times...oh well. There's always spring to look forward to :angry: I really wish I lived in San Diego. Then, I'd be jolly all the time!

Winter is coming, so BE WARNED (dont even try to tell you didnt notice this posting) :D .When the weather is extremely cold, and especially if there are high winds, try to stay indoors. :D:D Make any trips outside as brief as possible, and remember these tips to protect your health and safety:Notify friends and family where you will be before you go hiking, camping, or skiing. You could get lost in large amounts of snow,and never turn back.Do not leave areas of the skin exposed to the cold.Avoid perspiring or becoming overtired. Stay at home and sleep.Be prepared to take emergency shelter. Or call 911 or your next its maybe last time u will have the oportunity.Recharge your cellphone. :P:P Pack dry clothing, a two-wave radio, waterproof matches and paraffin fire starters with you. Take a pumpgun,you never knows whos gonna get you. :( Do not use alcohol and other mood altering substances, and avoid caffeinated beverages. Dont imitate junkies,remember this is not Jamaica,either.Avoid walking on ice or getting wet. Keep your clothes dry,dont jump into the water.Drink tee. :( Carefully watch for signs of cold-weather health problems.Something else i have forgotten??? :P Stay awake.Post often. You will be less vulnerable to cold-related health problemsDo not eat unmelted snow because it will lower your body temperature.Just eat ice-cream or ice-cubes.As you sit, keep moving your arms and legs to improve your circulation and stay warmer. :( And the best of all:Huddle with other people for warmth. Your husband or lover..... :(

I sure do. I have had my right knee fully replaced. If it starts to hurt I know it will rain within 36hours. in the last 5 yrs since I have had it done, it has only let me down once.

Are you sometimes indisposed or melancholic? Do you have those days in your life? If you say yes, maybe tomorow will be raining,or some other bad weather.Do you fill it sometimes?

Dear friend even I do believe it never experienced in person but some of my closed ones faced such experiences and informed me and their predictions were really true. By the way there are many such facts in this world which is many a times unbelievable but is true. Isn't it. A very happy new year to you my friend.

Well the weather does affect the health.People who have had brokenbones will feel more aches in the injured area on Rainy,damp days.I hear people with arthrites feel this.It's just a scientific thing.Of course weather affects the mood as well.Too many dark rainy days and notenough sun can make people depressed.

Well the weather does affect the health.People who have had brokenbones will feel more aches in the injured area on Rainy,damp days.
I hear people with arthrites feel this.
It's just a scientific thing.
Of course weather affects the mood as well.Too many dark rainy days and not
enough sun can make people depressed.

True this. I agree that it is a scientific thing.

I, for example, can tell when it is going to rain *here* before it does. Is it due to health? No. I can tell because before it rains it always gets moisturized in the air. If you go out a lot before it rains, during, and after, you will over time be able to easily tell the difference in the feel of the air.

For the thing of people with broken bones and stuff, it most likely also has to do with the moisture, in some way or another.

As for when it gets dark, you can tell because the sun lets off a lot of different chemicals that your body needs(I forgot exactly what they are called now) to keep "happy." It is scientifically proven that if you don't go outside for a long time, you will become very depressed. Unless you have sunlight going into your house.

So technically I guess "weather" can have an effect on your health, but it's only because of natural effects that it has on everyone. The only difference is that some have not learned how to interpret it yet.