xisto Community
darran

Interracial Relationship Will you accept it?

I'm Singaporean too but I believe you got that response 5 years ago because our society is more conservative about such things but its different now (well not completely but there's definitely a big difference). I hope you're not getting the same problem still. Singapore is a young country with strong Asian culture. I believe most countries have a much longer racial history than we do, hence they are more comfortable with inter-racial relationships. Also we have the typically singaporean "kaypo" (nosey) characteristics so I believe the older generation especially will have the tendency to nose around when they see something they consider unique and yes we have to admit that its not something really common you see around. I guess they weren't very aware of their gaping mouths when they're staring but i do believe its not a really negative response or ill intent. They're just curious and not very apt at hiding their curiosity. I admit sometimes i will take extra notice of an inter racial couples too but I wont go like: "omg whats this" its more of a "love really has no boundaries and i congratulate them" so its definitely a positive response. Anyway! The younger generations are more open now and i'm quite sure you won't have much of a problem anymore. :(

Will I accept it? Accept what? I mean if two persons decide to be together, does really matter the color of their skin? or the shape of their eyes? And if they decide to be together... Would matter what everybody else think?Love sees no color, no shape, no age... Nothing. Love happens. I respect love in every way.For me there's just one race: The human race.Oh and about me... I'm product of an "interracial" love.And damn, I'm beautiful HAHAHHAHAHAHI'm kidding...No, but talking serious... Thank god for interracial relationships! for better or worse, because of them I am here!!! heheheh

interracial relationshipsInterracial Relationship

I'm in the same position. I'm Chinese and dating a black man. First off, he is not the first African-American I've dated, I actually prefer black men. In response to  your question, I'd be very happy seeing more interracial couples. I know that if I was attracted to a certain black man, and he rejected me because he only dates within his race, I'd be pretty upset. The looks people give you are common to me too. I'd say, don't take it to heart. Hold your head up high and be proud that you're different and you've got a beautiful interracial relationship. Think about how lucky you are to have found that one woman you love and even show off :P

-reply by deedee

how can i do to date an italian woman?Interracial Relationship

I live in Italy bergamo...And is very hard  to find an italian girlfriend because there is more racism here in the northern italy.I really think is good when people date outside their race because we are all human