xisto Community
Zubair1

Key Logger. How To Make

Well I don't like keyloggers but I do. I have had bad experiences with keyloggers in the past from kids on a stupid GAME trying to become superior by logging into accounts of people they keylogged and then taking all of their stuff. I would like to have one though. I am still learning the basics to Visual Basic and I can only make simple programs but I like to look at premade programs and seeing how they made them.

Key Loggers are definitely on the verge of illegality. Certainly, they deprive the user of his/her privacy, and should not be used at all. However, a keylogger is very simple to make. I'll give you a teeny-weeny hint. If you want the code then pm me stating the reason for it.

Hint:

Forms can be hidden but active on the screen. There is a code to reproduce the keystrokes.

TPFWebmaster could you post the code for the keylogger. I would like to make sure that my children are not visiting any inappropriate sites.

The easy way to do it is to store what you want on a text file, and read it on the program load.Btw, you want that for vb6 or vb.net?I can get you a vb.net 2005 example if you want.You can also encrypt the password and de-crypt on loading.

There are also many free keyloggers on the internet, and there are also physical keyloggers ( one that attach to the keyboard ).

ABout your keylogging program

Key Logger.

Replying to snlildude87

I would like to know if you could give me a copy of your key logger, I want this for one because I am learning to write code Various types and what not I would like to have it and modify it esp. The logging part I want to log everything on my PC that happens... Without me having to do that.

I need to make keylogger because one man use keylogger on me and I want use my keylogger on him. Please give me an example Please. I really must catch him because he stole my account in Diablo 2! thx-reply by VixinG

Keylogger

Key Logger.

I can see why people hate keyloggers, but they are fun to use! I think that they are OK as long as you're just experimenting or having a laugh, but you'll get into trouble if you use them illegally!

-reply by Meng Lin Hai

vb keylogger

Key Logger.

I saw that you said you had made a vb keylogger a while back. I was wondering if you could give this to me. I don't want to record passwords or anything, I was just trying to make one of my own and was hoping to find something that I could look off of before I made one. My friend is really bad at vb and he would be amazed if I had something like this. He would wonder how I did it.

I just learned about saving to a text file and I am still a little shaky. I know about keycode and stuff, but just wondering if you could help me out.

Thanks

Please help

Key Logger.

Hi I have a trouble remembering all of my details because I have so many passwords and usernames and I spend so much time trying to remember stuff, I would like to know .. How did you make it on VB or does anyone have one that can attach to my pc via .Exe that will help my when I lose stuff

TY

Btw Please add me on msn if you have a keylogger to help me. And I do not know how to use VB

-reply by Dolby

Hi Pe :( ple ,
Can Any One Tell me how to build a Keylogger on Visual Bais 6.0
that no one could see on the End Task Menu

I built some keyloggers on Delphi just for fun. But I couldn't pass the firewalls to send the logged data.

By the way I don't like keyloggers, and I am sure that you will not pass the firewalls (Windows firewall or especially Kaspersky).
And also you can't hide any running exe from the task list in Windows XP. Maybe you can hide your exe from Windows 95/98/Me but not in Windows NT, 2000, XP and Vista.

But if you can inject your keylogger into a dll file that always runs, you can hide your application from task list. What dll(s), for example shell32.dll of Explorer.exe or Acrofx32.dll of AcroRd32.exe (Acrobat Reader) by a debugger. But this way is also impossible because any antiviruses can detect you as an injection especially KAV can detect.

You can use your keylogger without being detected in a computer that has no antivirus and no firewall :D

Good Luck...

keylogging my son

Key Logger.

Replying to snlildude87Replying to snlildude87

Hello,

I have just read that you make keyloggers. I would love it if I could have your keylogger as I have a teenage son who I think spends his time on msn taking to older men and women from around the country, who he doesnt know I am very worried and in need of a hand. I would buy one but as a single parent I just do not have the money.

Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon

Jane parsons

-reply by Jane parsons