xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

Is Anyone's First Language Other Than English?

My first Language is Magar and Second is Nepali. Because I born here in Nepal, Grow in Nepal.I think english language is not much difficult to me here in forum. I read all my high school books in english and now in college too. As english global language, There are lots of institutions for english language.But my english in not perfect. I am practicing speak about english nowdays for better.

My first language is Hindi but here in India without knowing English survival is difficult.....unfortunately i am not so good in English but i am managing any how ........ so PM me what ever you want and let see....

My first language is Macedonian, and I live in Macedonia. My second language is English, and I believe I know it very well(thanks not to my teachers, but to the computers and the TV). My third language is French, and I'm one of the best French students in the class, but I suck at it. I don't even know why my teacher thinks I'm that good at it.@icemarle : I think it's pretty cool your dad spoke English to you, I think that you should thank him a lot! Now it's easier for you to study English rather than us, and you can get along with the two languages exatcly the same way.Anyways, stay cool... we all know English, and we can get along if we move to the US or the UK. We should be glad to have that.

Well I am Half American And Half English.But as I was born in America I guess that American Is my first and It is kind of different from the UK language because...Saying pants in america is shorts or trousers, But saying pants in england is your underware.Kinda took me a while to change :D.

My first language is called Shona.I live in Africa and when I went to Malawi, I learnt some Chichewa!really good language..like the sounds and all.I am however proficient in english

My first language is called Shona.
I live in Africa and when I went to Malawi, I learnt some Chichewa!

really good language..like the sounds and all.

I am however proficient in english

:P I like the name :D might try and learn Chichewa!

ya, their is language which i conciderd first in my concideration. i like hindi the most because it is my mother toung. loveb to speake hindi in my countrywith my friend in india and in other country also.