xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jedidog

Favorite Ways To Spend A Million

I would buy a manatee and make an aquarium just for him, I would feed him caviar and then when he got older I would buy him a female manatee! Then they would have little manatees so I would expand the aquarium, then open another aquarium area for dugongs...Later when I have about 50 manatees I would kill them and sell their skins to make another million! Then out of that other million I would use 250k to bribe the police because the commerce of manatees is strictly forbidden since its near extinction... then with the remaining cash I would go to Miami, buy an apartment next to Sarkozy's apartment and would go to beach all day... Then at the beach I would meet a lucky old poor lady and would give her a check so she had a heart attack...No seriously... I would pay my studies with the money :)

I KNOW this will happen to me! :)Favorite Ways To Spend A Million

Let's see, WHEN I suddenly have a million dollars, the first thing I will do is secretly tell my mom and sister and give them some. Then after the initial freaked out feelings are over, I am going to buy a Lexus, I already have the model picked out. Then I'm going to take a long road trip by myself to visit about 6 friends that I have though- out the US. After I've had great visits with everyone, I'll come home and buy myself a cute little house and decorate it really cozy. I will also book myself a few days at a spa and spend some time shopping for cool clothes and other neat stuff. I'll wisely invest a lot of what is left and continue to live a great life, just like I have now, only with the extra freedom of more money. 

-reply by Paula

This is easy!Favorite Ways To Spend A Million

I would like most of you, go ahead a treat myself to a nice reliable car, I'd say a Infiniti G35 coupe in black. I would purchase I would purchase 5 acres near Lake Michigan and build a nice ranch style house.I then would pay off all my parents debt and my sibblings education along with my own. A MasterCraft and a Z71 Suburban will also probably be in check. I would then take a large group of my friends out on the craziest summer ever imaginable before we all get old and married and all that boring stuff.

-reply by Nick

The best way to spend A million dollars if your a guy is to spend half on a hot chick and the other half on the best liquor in the world. :)

If I am going to get the same dear friends, first of all I will buy my self a good house and a good car for which my wife always quarrels with me and obviously the remaining amount will be saved by me for my children’s studies and future. Basically I have very limited desires but I would like to fulfill all the desires of the my family. I am living for them only, always thinking about them and their well being. But unfortunately right now I am not having sufficient earnings for the same. But I have the positive belief that one day I could be able to achieve every thing desired by my family and for my family.

It would be good to make more money from that million, like start some kind of a business or something like that, to invest with minimal risk, because easy comes easy goes, if you buy a car, house and etc. fro that million, you will need money to keep that house and car :DEven though today it seems that million dollars isn't a lot at all, but for me it would be enough :D