xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jedidog

Favorite Ways To Spend A Million

If i had a million dollars i would save 300,000 in my saving account for college and that money in my saving will be for my 2.5 kids and there education. I will give my mom 100,000 to buy anything that she wants. I will buy a house which might cost 300,000. Buy 2 cars which will cost 100,000 and with the rest i will save it for basics needs and put 100,000 away in a secret account for emergency's.

If i found a million, iwouldn't buy a house ,i have a good one,no car,because i dont need yet,no games as i am not much into it,no clothes ,because i have good ones for nowI would use my million to make 10 millions by initiating several ventures which i want to start ,then those 10 millions into 100 :P and just keep on doing it unless i go ahead of bill gates ,and may be then ill do some charity and stuff ,but i want a lots of money ,a million isnt enough for me.

oh boy, if i found a million dollars...Seriously, i would use my new found fame in the media to start off my own business, selling, you know, whatever, and i'd make more millions of dollars with my internet business :P:( i certainly wouldn't spend it on material things until i had enough money from the business to only work when, where, and how i wanted for the rest of my life. Then i'd write a book or a play, and i'd write it on a deserted island in the tropics where i'd date a movie star, and that's all, you know--not much.

If I found a million bucks, I would try to find the rightful owner. If that didn't work out and I could keep the money, I would spend a lot of it on my family. (After tithing, of course.) A few charities that I respect and appreciate would get some of the money too. I'd have my dental work done...I'd have a nice pickup truck. Nobody in my family would have to worry about paying for college or repaying student loans.Basically, I would spend most of the money on practical things. I'd have a little fun too, sure - I'd love to buy myself a new Pearl drum kit, for example.

For a million ..I would buy a house for my parents, an apartment for myself to party or just where me n the band could have rehearsals..um I'd buy an epiphone explorer :P and this one guitar I really like from my local music shop.. Um.. I would donate to the animal shelter...would go to a metallica concert for sure...go to a trip to egypt..visit my friend in netherlands..just use it for fun....and yea, put something in bank..

hmmm 1million dollars...750k in the bank 125k would go towards like a new tv some games and pay off some of my parents bills, 125k towards paypal incase i see anything interesting on ebay or something lol

If i had a million dollars, I would (a) quit my job and move back to Canada in a heartbeat, (:P buy a new car, © buy a new computer....like a MacBookro, (d) set aside money to cover my child's entire univerity education (Canadian university) and (e) invest it stocks and/or land and have the money work for me to create more money.

theres SOOO many ways to spend a million dollars.First, i'd go buy myself a nice Lamborghini or Ferrari or two. Those are the nicest cars around, in my opinion. Then i'd buy my sister a nice either white or black range rover.2nd, I would go on a very nice vacation to Los Angeles with my family. I've really been dying to go there for a VERY long time. I would also want to go to some other vacation spots .. possibly like Las Vegas. Plus, i'd like to stop by myrtle beach because i went there a couple years ago and I really enjoyed it over there.3rd, i would help my parents pay off the mortgage on my house so that it would all be settled and the housed would be fully mine. I also think that thats the least i could do to help them out considering they've given me a place to stay and food to eat for all these years. 4th, i would give some money to help the animals because i truly believe that animal cruelty is disgusting. I'm 1000% against it and i would like to do something to help the animals, they cant speak .. therefore someone should speak for them.

Hey,Cool topic man . Anyway The way I would spend the million is......By the way is it legal? If No then I would not use it but give it off some people who would desperately need it as it si no use giving to cops LOL.If it is legal then First I would drown myself in books and find a really good laptop, Rest of the money will go to banks,friends,charity works,Sending my mom and dad on a vacation, Me on a vacation;) , Pay all the pending bills and if there is still some cash left I would buy a really neat house, Has to be huge to keep my ocean of books at rest. ;)Cheers,;)If you asked nice then even you guys would get some :)

Surely no-one can be stupid enough not to keep a million in a secure place? ;)

Anyway, if i happened to come across 1 million simply lying around to be found, first thing's that come to mind would be "Is this a ploy or trick of some kind" or "why hasn't anyone found this before me? Does this mean the owner of the million cannot be far away?"

Ideally, what i would want to do is take my finding and keep it for myself whilst muttering constantly to myself why i was so lucky. Then spend the rest of my life blinded by the amount of riches i came across one day.

However, what i would do is try and find an effective way of finding the true owner of the money (yes some of you may be thinking why the hell i would do this). No matter how stupid the primary owner of the money was, think how you would feel if you lost 1 million?

If i had this amount of money to spend as i wished, i would proberbly get a home abroad in the country or travel the world. One thing i wouldn't do is draw attention to myself. A fair percentage of people would prefer the attention/media from other people. For me, i'd like to keep it mostly to myself. I couldn't do with the hassle, and you may suddenly find yourself with an unusually large amount of 'friends'. ;)

Well first I would try to find out who it belonged to. If I couldn't find that person, I would just buy myself a nice car, new clothes, and buy a house with a pool and backyard, with nice furniture, and a bunch of things I've always wanted, then donate the rest to charity (which would be a few thousand dollars). A million can go a looooooong way.

This is a hard question since 1 million dollars really is not that much any more but it is a significant amount. I mean, you can easily live the rest of your life off of 1 million dollars but at the same time would not be able to get anything and everything you ever wanted. Therefore, i probably would just invest half of the money in a well known company that has been around a while and pays a decent dividend while putting the other half into CD or other savings account that pays a good percentage on it since at 5%, the 500,000 would pay 25,000 each year which would make life a ton more comfortable especially if you make a similar amound on the dividend. You could live an ok life without working. However, i would definitely still hold my job and really save a ton of the money so i could retire at like 40 and just golf or something

can you say selfish?Favorite Ways To Spend A Million

If I had 1 million dollars I would probably do a lot of shopping.

I would probably buy a lot of stuff for my room because I like to decorate my room a lot. I would probably also buy stuff for my friends. One thing I would absolutely love to do with 1 million dollars is take all my friends on a one week vacation. I would rent a gray hound bus for us all to ride on because I just love those things.

I would probably take my family and around 10-15 friends to take with me and a few of their parents for chaperones. We would all go to Florida or someplace warm. Something we would do could be hang out at the beach all day. Also we could all go to an amusement park. Then on the weekend we could all get dressed up and go to a really fancy dinner.

Also another thing I would like to do if I had 1 million dollars would be to send some place where they really need it and could buy food and stuff for shelter. I could also use it to take a bunch of friends and doctors to a place like Africa and build houses for them and bring them food. Also I could put it all away in a savings account for when I got older that if I had financial troubles I could take a little out or I could use it to pay for my kids when they go to college. Another thing I could use it for would be to build a house, with a pond, a tire swing and horses. Also if I had 1 million dollars I would invest in a business or start my own. I would really like to have my own Smoothie/Ice Cream shop. Maybe with 1 million dollars I would move away to some place like Hawaii or the Bahamas./txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

-reply by volleyballbabe(=