xisto Community
lovestechno369

Love Sucks; Love Is Stupid love is stupid

There is at times a caution with becomming a friend, I once became a friends with a chick, and at the end of all the B/S i got the whole, 'Your to much like a brother...' talk. Then went found some other guy she had already been out with who is a total freak retard but hey, who am i to judge? :) Good Luck again,...

You sound like an angry child with this topic name... And how your post goes makes you sound quite young. You shouldn't only focus on one girl with a boyfriend, especially if she really likes him. I'm a girl and if a guy liked me and I was conflicting with my boyfriend and the guy just jumped in for the chance, as if trying to push me and my BF apart, i'd get angry and hate the guy. Don't be obvious.

Physical attraction itself is simply a primitive reaction part of every sexually reproducing animal's genetic makeup. It is in the interest of such a species to have such a reaction to the opposite sex. Companionship is another which is the second makeup of love.

Well I say love doesn't suck. Love is how you guys, and girls are born :P. You might think love sucks now but if you were with her then you wouldn't say that anymore :P but ehh thats life you win some and lose some but don't worry dude there's more fishes in the sea. There has been people that don't treat others the same, but if thats her choice then theres nothing you can do except try to get her to love u as much as u can but if she is into her boyfriend mistreating her then thats her lose. You need to bounce back up :P and find another girl, or maybe you could find her twin haha. who knows. :P

Edited by Midori (see edit history)

Well I only have one advice for you. First you have to know that love is certainly not stupid and it doesn not suck! True love is a state of mind and it means that you have compassion to all beings - that is true love and it is very hard to achieve. The guy-girl thing can be very positive and also very negative so the main thing that one should think about is if a certain relationship aims towards spritiual development of both partners with the same goal in life or if their "love" is based only on sex, emotions and all that stuff! If the latter is true, it is very hard to have a successful relationship!So, with other words that means that you have to be the best friend of your girlFRIEND and she has to be your best friend. Friendship is very often forgotten eventhough it is included in the words boyFRIEND and girlFRIEND! It is the basis on which you should build every relationship. Without knowing someone, you simply should not be surprised if he or she is not the way you wanted her/him to be!And now your "problem": Just let it go man, wait and do not try to put them apart as your intentions certainly ain't good if your are doing that. Think about the guy that is dating her - how would you feel if someone would try to get your girlFRIEND?? Be friendly and nice to that girl and also respect her current situation and her boyfriend. Time makes miracles and you never know, you just might end up with her one day or you might realize that she sooo wasn't the right girl for you...what will happen is in your hands, because there is only one rule that governs this world:IF YOU DO GOOD, GOOD WILL COME TO YOU! IF YOU DO BAD, BAD WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!Follow the inner voice that tells you to do good and makes you feel bad if you do something wrong and happiness will find you!Best whishes

Love is and will never be painless.. You will get hurt but you just need to be string and understand that you need to learn from your mistakes.. don't stay with someone you just don't love or with someone who dosnt love you.. there are many people out there don't stress over one person.. Love is like a game you need to learn how to play it..-jenny

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happenedI just met up with my ex-finance after 2 years apart, about 5 days ago, he had a girl friend and she had a little boy, I went and stayed with him in a hotel for 3 days then went back with him to where he lived and stayed with him while he packed all of his stuff and moved out of her house and had her name taken off of his banking account, all that good stuff. we were supposed to be moving to oklahoma actually today, well I called him last night and asked him if I should still go ahead quit my job drop out of school and leave my entire family behind, he said no that he never wanted to see me or hear from me again, This guy has broken my heart twice now, after leading me on for so long so convincingly, he told me he loved me I was the girl of his dreams and we'd be together forever, but You know what thats ok! I forgive him and pray to God every night that he's happy forever and always even though I'm not the one making him happy.

I don't think so about the stupid love...I don't want fall in love AGAIN..its so hurt and pain in return..I don't want to back or recall in 3 yrs suffering...I want to be happy without love..but how?....-brokenhearted caLin

Love sucks...I agree!!We give everything till we have nothing,from everything to zero but still she don't appreciate it.stupid couple,stupid love n what the hell with faithful,obedience,sincere,care,I love you n you love me-one explanation to all those phrase-"SUCKS".Tell me if I wrong.I tried couple for 3 times already.enough for me..n now I'm trying to kill myself for a second time.I hope I die this time

Just get used to it, love blows!It's a feeling that is more worrysome and tormenting than it is rewarding. So just resort to celibacy, then get your heartbroken man.-reply by Mr. Incredible

Why us?

Love Sucks; Love Is Stupid

"In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person." -Margaret Anderson

I'm envious of romantic love because then I could stop her from marrying.

Thoughts?

-reply by Xander

Love is not stupid itself. It is the man who makes it more complicated.

A love that only a man can give to a woman and a love that only a woman can give to a man. 

I broke with my  one and half  years relationship with my boyfriend with no valid reason. I just want his full attention to me. I seek another man to replace him and we lasted seven months. With Him,I got all the attention,caring, and love. Everytime we were together I tried to control myself not to go with the temptation but I was so weak to fight. I lost the thing that my first boyfriend had ever cared.

It was too late to realized that I lose a diamond,I wasted my times with a stone.

What hurts the most is that I still love my first boyfriend. I broke with the second and now, I am in the stage of wound.If only I could turn back times,I will never make another step to hurt my love. I love him so much and it's too late too apologize.I do not deserve his love. A love that does not ask anything in return but only to love him.

Love indeed sucks for most. The reason is simple: If yu give the otherperson from the start (especially to girls) they become overconfident and they see you as not worthy at her . The only thing you can do is be there when she eventually gets hurt by her stupidity and try your best!