xisto Community
lovestechno369

Love Sucks; Love Is Stupid love is stupid

IGUEST don't kill yourself because you only go around once in life, death is permenat and once you die that's it. Your life isn't worth ending over anyone iknow because I've been down this road, there was this girl caitlyn whom I was in a relationship with back in high school well the relationship started back in middle school it wasn't a steady relationship me and caitlyn broke up a lot,When me and caitlyn broke up for good I wanted to end my life because losing caitlyn hurt like hell.

-reply by Josh

love is stupidLove Sucks; Love Is Stupid

there is no point in falling in love. All it is is just some excuse for a  guy to use to get in your pants besides why do people fall in love? they think its great but then they get married pop out a few kids and then they get divorced there is really no such thing as love.

-reply by Stephanie

i agreeLove Sucks; Love Is Stupid

I agree with you typomage I'm only 16 and I now understand that any and all realtionship I have at this age will never last so I don't bother with love anymore I never give myself time to get attached to a girl and tbh it the only real way to survive with love be with them have sex with em but never ever get attached to em

-reply by alex

lOve really sucks!..Love Sucks; Love Is Stupid

Love sucks!..

I'm in a relationship, but right now we're not ok.

love affects our social lives and that's stupid!...

your GF has no control on you.<SHE's  just a girl you met your life.>

<she doesn't want you to go out with friends..>both of you have private lives...Needs and wants...

-reply by bRian