xisto Community
tempest

11. September Usa, Ny, Nyc Q33 Ny World Trade Center New York attack

I think that everyone know what happened in NY or how some other call it NYC in 11. September... That was beastly. But here is something strange about it: At first I found that in one forum, bet then I searched for it in google. So, maybe, you don`t know, that one of plane`s, whcih hit those shopping centres was called Q33. And that happaned in NY or NYC. So, write it down in MS Word:

Q33 NY

Then select it and change font to WingDings. That`s, what you should get:

Posted Image

But to get better result try to do the same with Q33 NYC

So, here is what I found in google about that:

Q33 NY

"Q33 NY" refers to an Internet hoax which was spread, often via e-mail, in the wake of the September 11, 2001 attacks. The hoax capitalizes on an oddity of the Wingdings symbol font.

The message claimed that "Q33 NY," the supposed "flight number" of one of the airplanes to hit the World Trade Center, becomes a message when rendered in Wingdings font. In Wingdings, "Q33 NY" renders as:

(Note the skull and crossbones and Star of David on the right.) However, "Q33 NY" is not an actual flight number or an aircraft registration number - it's a meaningless assemblage of letters and numbers designed to take advantage of the font's symbols to infer a connection (prophetic or conspiratory) between the 9-11 attacks and Jews.

The actual flight designations of the airplanes striking the World Trade Center were American Airlines Flight 11 (so, AA11, first plane) and United Airlines Flight 175 (UA175, second plane). It is worth noting that in New York, there is a bus route Q33 serving LaGuardia Airport, which was not connected with any of the flights used in the attacks.

References

* Jillette, Penn. "I Heart My Dog's Head", PC-Computing, volume 5, number 8. August 1992 : 418. Retrieved February 9, 2006. (reprinted at pennandteller.com)

* Glasner, Joanna. "MS Denies Wingding Thing, Again", Wired News. September 22, 2001. Retrieved February 9, 2006.

* Mikkelson, Barbara and David P. Snopes Urban Legends: "September 11: Wingdings", Snopes.com. December 11, 2005. Retrieved February 9, 2006.

So, did microsoft know about it before 11. September...

Yes September 11th was a orrible day for america, even though I am not american, I was still shocked and sad it all happened. But I never knew anything about this wingdings font thing, kinda wierd but.

If you look for the sign afterwards, your mind can be pretty strongly forced to "see the pattern"Its candid resemblance that two "3" translated symbols looks like two buildings but MS used that icon as "file" or "document" for such a long time. Sure, if you see the symbols it looks like what exactly saying. But are you saying that it was "death to Jews"? I lost quite lots of friends on September 11, and they were not Jewish. I think reading too much into things past will not let anything to be born or create in the future. If we're so hung up about "what could have been done differently to prevent it..." we're playing mindless blaming games and refusing to move forward. Just because we're moving forward it does not mean we're forgetting the past.However, it is interesting how Q33 NY can be translated. But don't read into things too much <_<

Ya I also believe in what Buffalo said. I think someone just was messing around and ended up making that. Plus these weren't the flight numbers anyway so there would be no way that they did it on purpose and if they did Microsoft probably didn't know about it. Why would they? Someone would put the word out to everyone else. I really don't think that it's a possibility just a little coincidence.

I'm sorry, but its amazing to me how much time people have on their hands to come up with more things to link to 9-11. The $20 thing was one such example. I mean really, these are just coincendences. These things have already existed, they did not predict the future. There was alot of this kinda stuff floating around right after it happened, but, to be honest, I didn't pay to much attention to it. People have suffered enough through that horrible day without other people shoving this kinda stuff at them. Sorry if I seem harsh, It was just a day I will never forget. Sitting in my room watching those planes hit, then being out later that day and the absolute silence from people except for their radio's listening to the broadcast of what had just happened. It was horrible.

Allright heres a fre things to rember when talking about this

1. about 3000 people died (im not sure how many)
2. All of our military planes (that could do something to stop this) where on training missions elsewhere besides the east coast
3. There are alot of tapes of "explosions" before the colapse of the towers as well as at the pentagon

In my thinking there are a few events that raise a question...

Why did one plane crash and all the others make it:

If one part of the consperiousy is true where there were no people on the planes (im speculating here) then they crashed one to "act" like there were people on the planes creating resistance (this would be flight 93)

Patriot Act:
It was passed VERY FAST (a month later) for that big of a documnt (some 400-500) pages it took only a month? how *BLEEP* is this...

So im going to make a consperiousy here... Since that big of a document wanted to be passed and eveyone was refusing it before (o i forgot to say that the patriot act was previously brought up to make into law a while back so it was already writen up) and now all of a sudden it passes within a month?

So heres my question: Did people in the government plan it? so they could get the patriot act passed which takes away or modifies most of the bill of rights?

Heres the bill of rights

* First Amendment Freedom of speech, press, religion, peaceable assembly, and to petition the government.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

* Second Amendment Right for the people to keep and bear arms, as well as to maintain a militia.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

* Third Amendment Protection from quartering of troops.

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

* Fourth Amendment Protection from unreasonable search and seizure.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

* Fifth Amendment Due process, double jeopardy, self-incrimination, private property.

No person shall be held to answer for any capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

* Sixth Amendment Trial by jury and other rights of the accused.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.

* Seventh Amendment Civil trial by jury.

In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

* Eighth Amendment Prohibition of excessive bail, as well as cruel and unusual punishment.

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

* Ninth Amendment Protection of rights not specifically enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

* Tenth Amendment Powers of states and people

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Amendment I:
They can now arrest anyone who they deem to be involved in a afair from anything (if your muslim (im just putting a religion out) and they feel that your doing something wrong by going to church they can arrest you)

Amendment II:
Nothing is being restricted here i belive...

Amendment III:
Nothing here either

Amendment IV:
They no longer need to get a warrent to search your house NOR do they have to tell you when they did it and what they took (if anything) or what they looked at. (sneak and seizure)

Amendment V:
I think somethings changed here but im not 100% sure

Amendment VI:
No longer requires you to go to court they can just arrest you

Amendment VII:
I think we need to change the $20 dollars... thats petty change now a days... but back when they wrote these that was alot... (just my opinon...)

Amendment VIII:
They can now take away your citizenship

Amendment IX:
They took alot of our power away with the modified amend 1. Without being able to FREELY speak our minds they can just arrest us so we cannot voice our opinions as much as before.

just thought id bring that up because its important and has to do with 9/11 because it helped it become law... and take away some of our constitutional rights

Heres a FAMOUS quote from Ben Franklin:
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

We have just given up essential liberties to purchase a little "safety"

so for those who had anything to do with the patriot act you deserve neither Liberty or Safety

Me myself i could care less for safety becasue guess what id rather KEEP my rights as an american and actually be proud to live here... So yeah...

If they wanted to they could arrest me for voicing an opinon now that the patriot act is out... so yeah allright

Yeh i agree the only conspircay about 9/11 is that the US government knew about it and couldnt care less (IMHO that is, its given them a reason to do alot of things they otherwise wouldnt have support for)But ill leave my thoughts out of this topic as it is abit off-topic and will be a rant more than a discussion :)There was another "conspiracy" with microsoft word webdings or wingdings (cant remember which) where the numbers 9 1 1 would come out as a plane and two towers...now i ask, what REAL WORLD shape or object would you use for a number one....yes, a tower, its obvious isnt it! That explains the ones, the 9 im not sure why its a plane but it is, no-one put it there on purpose, maybe the number 9 does have some relevance to a plane in some way, i dont know. But this along with the one you posted and the one about folding a 20 dollar bill are all just weird coincidences. Like said, when you are looking for a patern you see one, and this is whats happening here. atleast you took the time to really find the facts about the coincidences such as it not being a real flight number. Some people just accept it as the truth!

yeah now read this:

1) New York City has 11 letters.
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:
1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Highly unlikely that this is an original dissertation.
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/coincidence.asp
Warning issued.

I'm from Cairo, EgyptI saw what happened on TV in 9 11What happened is something very sadI'm sorry for what happenedBut its not Arabs or Muslims faultThis subject is in ArabicAnd Because I have feeling It's not trueI did a research on googleAny way I found this page and I wanted to tell My thoughts on thisI hope Someone read this and I wish to know who did this horrible thingI am a girl by the way My name is may or maiIn the end I Send my prayers to the families of the Victims

First of all

May God be with the people who died that day. Rest in peace.

I don't know what really happened. Only few people in the whole world know the entire truth. 

The fact is that US made quite a pile of weapons. They were collecting it for many years. A big part of it was old comparing to new technologies. So they had enormous amount of old weapons, and no place for it. US government needed a war to get rid of it. Governments don't care about a few ordinary people. They need to keep American style of life and world order. They needed something that will affect all US citizens to approve war. And human emotions are easy to manipulate with. Even I approved that war after 11.9, and I am from Europe. I can only imagine how hard did 11.9. Affect US citizens. 11.9. Was a perfect cause for a war.

Those are only few reasons for war. Who knows how much more reasons were. US government needed a war! And 11.9. Was a perfect excuse.

This is only my opinion.

God help us and be with people who were killed

You can never forget the past history is written for a reason,

If we know what happened yesterday, we can intelligently discuss today, because today is built on yesterday,and tomorrow is built on today

if we know what went down yesterday, then we are unlikely to make the same mistake today,

but hey lets be ignorant and let God judge us and lets not take any responsibility for ourselves, I'm

even if this is a hoax, at least this person is bringing out issues<facts that can lead to a better tomorrow, well at least that is what I hope...

-reply by Sami B