xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
red_dragon_here

What Do You Generally Use The Internet For ?

I use internet to surf on many different forums, and meet interesting people. Then we chat on IM. I also use internet to learn many different skills, like web design, and web programming. all in all internet is big fun. but there is danger on internet, some people are addicted to it. some play games a lot and there is even some people dead for too much playing games on internet. like in everything in life, it's all question of balance.

I use the Web generally for serfing the news, getting stuff for school, writting on Xisto, writting in my blog, using chat programs like Skype... Also using the mail :)

Since a update, have to say mainly posting on forums, playing MMOs (eg World of Warcraft)/CS. Also PM on Messy, etc. Of course the emails would always come into play every visit online :)

Generally?For posting in forums mainly. I seem to be doing that a lot. Communities and Forums.But I also use it for information and support.I also use it for contacting my friends. Most of my friends were known by using the internet. I don't regret that decision...Using the internet, all the usual stuff basically. Without the internet, how can you make a website? I also use it for making websites, which is great :)

I use the net mainly for Xisto these days.I also use internet for the following purposes:1.To meet my freinds at social networking sites like orkut,myspace,big adda and others.2.I Always like free web hosting and thus I keep searching them on internet.3.For chatting through google talk and yahoo messenger.4.To do a google search and look for some interesting news or anything thats interesting.5.To browse sites that offer a lot of free stuffs.And All this I do through google search,a great search engine and a great service offering gmail,service like orkut and some other good services.

Edited by musicmaza (see edit history)

Well, i use the internet for Myspace. I'm a Myspace Addict and ya haha but other than myspace i use it for chattin (on msn), Tagged (sometimes), Online Games (rarely), Downloading Music. I bet every single person on here uses it to check their MySpace every day.I know thats what i use it for [;

I chat with my friends and family, do my homework, download things and watch images and movies. :)