xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
red_dragon_here

Can You See Anything In This Picture ?

Look closely in the picture.

Posted Image

See something.

Try seeing it in this way.

Keep your eyes very close to the picture. Try to focus behind it.

Slowly move outwards, still maintaining focus behind the picture.

See anything now ?

Tell us what you are seeing.

hmm, ive been looking at it for like 15 minutes now and am getting a head acheat first im like this is bull ______ there is nothing there, then i looked more and more and more and more and more and it came closer into mind it loks like a bird (this is befor hiddenmist's post) so im like, ok i will keep looking then i am trying to make out what kind of bird it is, and im seeing it is quite big and streched acorss the whole image......so the only thing i can think of that big, would be a hawk or a bald eagle....

At first I saw, many paw-prints of animals but now I see some skull thingy in center. <_<Maybe there is some problem with my eye as I cannot see any bird in that picture. :P

Lol, I see pictures of men running and pushing wheelbarrows. I don't know what your talking about with the bird. I can see where the wings could be, but I don't see a head.

Yes, I see an eagle flying toward me with its wings spread wide and talons extended grasping something in its left claw. You have to let your eyes relax and you will see it 3D effect. Can you see it yet?

Well I can see it pop up and stuff just like all of these type of images which I love, but I really cant figure this one out. After seeing it many times all I can think of is a plane that crashed ino the ground or something, but it really doesnt look like a plane. Does anyone know how these images work or how they are made? I would really like to learn how.Wait a minute, after reading the other posts, I know realize it is an eagle, with his wings spread and his claws wide open as he is flying upwards. I was just not moving far away enough from the screen to see the whole picture. For those of you who cant see it, it does take a little practice and a whole lot of patience in case you have never seen a picture like this. First of all you look at the picture, then you move towards the screen while you are staring at the picture. DO NOT FOCUS, if you refocus the image as you get closer you have to get back and start again. By the time you are close enough, you see how the image overlaps it self (the part that each eye views) when the overlap has happened and you are not seeing the image focused then you carefully move back slowly and you will suddenly se a part of the picture popping up. This is the hardest part to do because as you move back your eyes try to fix the image and focus on it, when that happens you have to start all over.

Edited by FLaKes (see edit history)

Bleh I was never any good at these things... I've got bad eyes, they always hurt my eyes, especially doing it on a computer screen. It burns!!! The only thing I see popping out at me right now are little purple and white dots from putting my face too close to the screen. Oh well I'll keep trying! =D

kinda looks like a crop field that has been trapled by animals in the center like a road and the sides are just normal crop growing. i also kinda think of it as small people on fire like cave paintings... but it could just be me...

After seeing it for 5 min , I came to conclusion that this is a good painting..........lolI can see some type of crop field may be mustard with yellow flowers but the whole pattern seems to be repeating...... at last I came to know that I have wasted 5 min in viewing and 1 min in typing this