xisto Community
pratik29

Cheats Upon Your Request

Well I do bieleve I am allowed to post links here. So instead of waiting one more second go to these free sites to get the cheats on almost evergame in every game console. http://www.supercheats.com/ http://www.gamesradar.com/ Pm me me to get more but that should be enough.

If I see ANYONE posting any links to any sory of cheats for multiplayer games, Im going to try my best to get them perma banned. Cheating in multiplayer is NOT ok.

While I agree with your sentiment, I take a much more light hearted approach to it. Why? Because ninety-five percent of the time the people who are using cheats/hacks are newbies--else they wouldn't need to cheat in order to be concidered "good." Once you realize that, cheaters become more funny than anything else. That, and it's a lot of fun to rub it in their faces when you kick their asses despite their use of hacks. Alternatively, you can also just play on good servers (like ones you admin on) and ban the losers.

I play competatively, and if someone is cheating/hacking in a match where money is involved. I don't take it lightly, and i run about 5 servers, and I make sure they have the latest anti-cheats and ban lists...

I'm the manager of a professional european electronic sports organisation, we have had various problems with cheating opponents in the past, not to mention they also spoil the reputation of competive gaming. If you want to get your hands dirty on hacks, get them off a cheater website and not of Xisto, we don't want Xisto to be associated with hacking!

Edited by Florisjuh (see edit history)