xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
warlord1201

I'm Sooo Tired

Well first of all you should really work on the quality of your posting. First of all it is way to short. And also this is probably spam.And it is not interesting at all. So please work on your posting.

I remember the good old days of playing baseball. I know how you feel. I would go to school and then play a two and a half hour baseball game and be beat the next day. Then one night I went to Sea World the night before a game and was up til 4 in the morning, had a game at 7:30 lol. 2 hours of sleep and I had the best game of my life. Then I slept for a while. Baseball wore me out sometimes depending on what kind of action there was. My brother is in band and he can get pretty tired if he does some marching.

Tired hah? Well instead sitting and surfing the internet, you could always go to sleep? Easy, easy, easy... For me it often helps just too sit down and watch television, listening to music or anything really. Sometimes you just get tired, of life or doing the same things over and over again. (It is like that in my case.) Or that you basicly need more sleep, and it sounds like that is what YOU need. So go get some, okey? So while we have this little chat about tiredness, I guess I can share with you all that I am a bit tired too. Not tired like "I stayed up all night playing WOW"- tired, more like "I do the same things over and over again every single day"-tired. In the next three weeks we are going to work on our musical. I sew the costumes and put make-up on the actors. But after this Friday it is winter holiday - so then I will get a break. The clue is to look forward and have something to actually... well, look forward to.So go get some sleep.

to heal tired is go to sleep., i agree with it.any than sleep is play music also or go to recreation..cause some people lack of recreation i think..with enough sleep and recreation, tired can be prohibited.., :P

I used to be in the marching band for my high-school and we had to march 4 miles for the fiesta bowl which ended up being way over 2 hours. Try marching while playing an instrument. It is much harder.

manthat is nothing.. Unless your like 80 yrs old then you should be complaining..lol just kidding.I have no clue what its like to be up in a concert for 2 hours + Rocking , but Im sure it was still fun at the time. Maybe its like a hang over from the night before. Oh yeah party like a rockstar but the next day its liek man I feel like crap, type of thing..

I played in a 2and a half hour concet last night, and today i'm like a walking zombie!!! I'm soo tired

I know this is an old post, but being on the computer will make you even more tired. So my suggestion is just hit the hay, and when your refreshed do whatever you want