xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mich

User Bar For Trap17 Forum Members Got bored and did this one.

I was fooling around trying to teach myself how to make user bars from a tutorial I pulled down off the internet and came up with this. Hope it is useful to people.

Posted Image

Looks like something a Xisto member would be proud to display.Thanks Mic, for making this cool "user bar".

That's a very nice looking userbar. Well done; especially if it's your first. It's so nice it makes me wanna use it. So i will. <_<

Well I would like to say those are very cool. But if you want a even more. Pm me. I can give you a site that has over a 1000. Of them. With alot of catagories. So Pm me to get it.

Thanks for the compliments you jshaslip and truefusion. Actually that is my second one. Here is my first.

Posted Image

I didn't think people would find it as use-worthy with my colors and render on it. I may use it myself.

I am going to run up another one for Hosted Members.

I'm sure someone will like your original colors. Buffalo made one of his own as well but I still like yours. If I can remember when I get home from school I'll add it to my signature.

Hey, thanks for the credit given Plenoptic and truefusion. Nice enough that you use the bar, but the little credit text is a bonus. <_< Makes me even prouder to be a Xisto member.

PS. delivi I use PSP and it is a PSP tutorial. Can you still use it?

There is one right here on Trap at http://forums.xisto.com/topic/33549-psp-how-to-create-your-own-userbar-creating-a-user-bar-in-paint-shop-pro/

8/20/06

Had to go surfing for the address on the tutorial I used:

PSP User Bar Tutorial

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Hey, thanks for the credit given Plenoptic and truefusion. Nice enough that you use the bar, but the little credit text is a bonus. <_< Makes me even prouder to be a Xisto member.

Well Mich it's the least we can do. You made it you should recieve credit for it. I like it a lot so I decided to use it. I might have to learn how to make these in Photoshop so I can use it for my web site once I get it up and running. These are pretty cool but there are so many of them I don't think I can use all the ones I could use. I think I'll just stick with Trap.