xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icemarle

Please Comment On My New Site Layout This is my second time making a layout using PS

My Site
I'll be adding a shoutbox soon so the pink will get covered (that's just a placement guide). Anyway, please tell me what you think and stuff. The coding isn't done yet and I'll be making revisions soon. Thanks in advance! :P

Edit:

Please don't comment on the speed. It's being hosted from home to test out coding and stuff and I don't plan on uploading it here until it's all done. So please bear with it. I'm here to ask comments on the layout itself not the coding or the speed... :) Just the layout. The graphics. Okay?
Edited by icemarle (see edit history)

It's really cute, the graphics are very clean... Mint is so adorable! The only issue I have is that it takes foreeeever to load, although I am on dial up (Rural areas stink). While it might take only a few seconds for lucky broadband users to load, it can take minutes to load over dial up, slowing everthing else down in the process.But back to the point... the layout is awesome, I like the colors and the simple background, although the content box's background color is a little bright, I'd tone it down a little.

That's cause I'm hosting it from my homeserver I'm uploading a lot at the moment... (Please do ignore the speed, it has nothing to do with the site)

I quote myself with regards to the speed. Plus, my upload speed is only 256k. (There is always the issue of congestion)

It's really cute, the graphics are very clean...

Thanks~ :) Actually I like simple and crisp layouts. It's always been a theme with the layouts I made. As long as it's a working layout that looks decently presented, I'll use it.

Your site is soooo KEWL but its sooo girlie with all these pink stuff lol. Anyway I like your job, your site I mean. At your young age you are able to make something like that. Hehe. Hope I could know you some more. BTW I'm newbie here and searching for friends. Can you be my friend too?

My Site I'll be adding a shoutbox soon so the pink will get covered (that's just a placement guide). Anyway, please tell me what you think and stuff. The coding isn't done yet and I'll be making revisions soon. Thanks in advance! :)

hi ive clicked the link of your site but theres none. I want to make a commnent. Mooo? whats that website about.. umh im just curious anyway. :P

My DNS server went down a bit <_< Anyway try again, it should work now. Sorry 'bout that.

Your site is soooo KEWL but its sooo girlie with all these pink stuff lol. Anyway I like your job, your site I mean. At your young age you are able to make something like that. Hehe. Hope I could know you some more. BTW I'm newbie here and searching for friends. Can you be my friend too?

Are you talking about the new layout I posted a link of? ._. Cause the one I'm talking about is NOT that pink. It's more of blue.

Im not sure what the problem was or is, but when i g to pull that page up it takes for ever to load and then the images do not show at all, so im not usre if its something on my settings or something on your side

I really like your site! However, I think that the whole thing should be wrapped around a DIV tag and the DIV tag should be aligned center.

Its good. Can u make it so that it is always centered in your browser, even if the windows is too big for it?

I would, but it causes complications with the dot background on the left side. It doesn't flow smoothly anymore. :/ (and going back to redo it isn't really possible at this point)

<_< I guess that's the biggest boo-boo so far.

(Plus I'm not going to reply at those who don't even bother reading everything I say about it being slow at loading, etc.)