xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icemarle

Please Comment On My New Site Layout This is my second time making a layout using PS

Where you said the shoutbox is gonna go, the bottom is sort of.. cut off. Like, the dress is cut off, and the rest is background.Also, for the image rollover things for the links, I think it should roll over to a different color other than white. Because the background color is white, and then it's just a black outline when you hover over it.You could make the shoutbox box a little smaller, I think. It's as long as the main content box, and it's covering the character's mouth. So.. shorten it?Overall, I think the layout's pretty nice =)

The site layout is good. But it would be even nice if you center align the entire contents. The Shoutbox hides the picture of the girl. So try to make your shoutbox apper transparent.