xisto Community
Tailson

Eragon Anyone else read it?

The books are amazing and the movie was absolutely terrible I really think the people who did lord of the rings should make Eragon it would be an awesome movie then-

I've read Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr. All three were AMAZING!! Definitely a great read if you love fantasy and adventure and all that stuff. I'm excited for the 4th book.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Eragon

Yes, the red dragon on the cover is another dragon. You will be very surprised to find out who the rider is ,though and the secrets that lie behind him and Eragon. I have also read the third book, Brisingr. That is also a different dragon, but you will meet it in the second book and continue his story through the end. Also, watch out in the third book for the biggest surprise ever!(a good one) It had me mentally screaming in my head, for seriously, five minutes. I hope everyone enjoys these books and keeps wanting more! I am so ready for the fourth book to come out!

-reply by someone

Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Eragon

I've read  Eragon and Eldest both and have seen Eragon movie. I think the director din't do any justice with the story. The books are just awesome and I love such kind of fantasy. Even I too like writing fantasy and this book created a much more liking for fantasy in me. The second book just increased my thirst to read more and now when I came to know about these other books I would definetly try to get hold of them.

-reply by Utpala

I read all three books so far, cant wait for the forth! The movie was the worse book based movie ever, which made the Eragon game (that was based on the book) the worse game in the history of games.

Eragon was very very cute! I got it for my 13th birthday and remember really enjoying it from start to finish. Probably one of my favoritees even. Just finished the third book called Brisingr. I really like Christopher Paolini's style because it really does paint a lasting picture in your mind and you can tell a lot of time was put into it. It also amazes me that he put together a masterpiece when he wasn't even that old. Can't wait for the fourth book! I heard it's the last one, right?It may be just me, but there was a lot of things in the book that shocked me, even with the foreshadowing. They also came out with a movie a while ago. It was okay, but it could've been a little better and accurate. Then again, books are usually always better than the film because the film people try to keep it short and cut out parts.