xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ea_star

What Are Your Top 5 Favourite Tv Shows?

Right promise not to laugh lol:1. Badgirls2. Funland3. Coronation street (cowars in shame)4. Eastenders (god i hope none of my mates see this)5. Mmm its gonna have to be The Bill

It would be impossible for me to name only 5 I can't do that so here are my favorite shows.1.Familyguy2.Mission Hill3.Futurama4.Boondocks5.American Dad6.Moral Oral7.Oblongs8.Venture Bros.9.Robot Chicken10.TrigunThere are much more than that! That is just the small list of my favorites. :)

Hockey Night in Canadacsi *Hockey Night in Canadalaw and order Hockey Night in Canada **not necessarily in that order...

pick five things off of adult swin that isn't anime and you probably just pick my top favorite tv shows. oh and the universe is a cool show. which comes on tomorrow i might add.

Gahh so hard to chose but I'm gonna name alot of animes hehe.My favorite shows are:1. Bleach2. Full Metal Alchemist3. Devil May Cry (its an anime)4. Malcolm in the Middle5. CribsI like other shows too like man vs. wild but ehh these are the ones I watch usually.

I don't really watch a lot of TV because most of it seems to be trash (though most of that is shifted into MTV, VH1, and more recently G4), but I do have a few shows that I watch if I'm not browsing the internet.1. CNN2. Mythbusters3. Dirty Jobs4. Modern Marvels5. {Vacant}

Edited by Tetraca (see edit history)