xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Map For Trap17 Members All members are invited to join this.

i think its a good idea! I notice im the only member who has pinned themselves in the UK!Come on people! I dont want to be all alone!

Same here, Im the first and only who has pinned themselves in my country also. We are few...

I have just added myself to the map. But not many members are present. Also the most active members of these forums are also not there, aren't they interested or they think any privacy or security threat.

I am again quoting the link for easy reference.

Who's the picture of? The profile pic....Mapped meh self. I'll let you guys guess where I'm at.

Well Kubi considering on the map it shows your name in Phoenix, Arizona... I'm guessing you are over there. The map is growing slowly but surely. Just goes to show how many different types of people and from different places are on Xisto. I think people should post more about their culture and what they believe but more wars over religion could break out so maybe that'd be a bad idea.

added myself!i don't care if people know what CITY i live in, it's all just a bit of forum fun, games and bonding :lol:.