xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Klicks

Making Money From Surveys

Alright, so after trying several survey sites I decided to share my knowledge of what I've learned so far.First off, survey sites promise $100+ an hour. That's total bull, nowhere I've found pays even close to that. However, it is possible to make money from these things.The first site is globaltestmarket.com They make no absurb promises of riches and glory. Membership is free. The site is clean and the surveys here seem to pay a pit more than most other sites. The site is a points to cash system, so you earn points that are redeemable for cash. Points are worth .05 (5 cents) per point, and surveys usually average 50-60 points per survey. So, 2.50-3.00 a survey. Not bad, but I've also participated in a couple 100+ point surveys. One was about video games too! That's 5 bucks for the survey, which isn't bad. One survey I missed out on was that I was supposed to watch a show on G4 TV (the video game channel) and then do a survey or something afterwards for 120 points. Not bad, too bad I wasn't at college and didn't have the channel, so I missed out on a nice one there. They allow you to cash out at 1000 points and send your money by check. They say allow 2-3 weeks for U.S. residents, longer if you live outside the U.S.I have yet to cash out on this site. Although I've been signed up at the site for quite sometime (I signed up and then lost interest in the whole survey deal) but recently I've come back and am trying again. So I'm only up to 235 points, but have been recieving survey offers usually once a day but sometimes they skip a day or two. Also, if you do not qualify for a survey you still get 5 market points.So I think that pretty much wraps up that site, which is also my favorite.Lightspeed Panel offers rewards through giftcertificates or paypal money. However, the surveys I've recieved from this site only offer up 150 points, and you need 1150 points to get a $10 paypal payout. So surveys here pay much less than the first.Then there is InboxDollars. I trust this place a lot less and again have not cashed out here. But you get 5 bucks for joining. They send payperclick e-mails. But at an e-mail a day for only a couple penies that really not worth it. They also have some free offers that if you sign up for you recieve a dollar or two credit. If anyone has gotten a payout from this site reply here.I will continue to search for survey sites that seem fair and hopefully average a 5 dollar a survey payout. If anyone knows of some good sites I'd love to check 'em out.

Thank you very much .this seem a great site about survey.I will look around it.and hope they will pay for us.Do you actually get paid from them.I have known a lot of site about this .And I never sign up for it because they are scam site.The first site I don't recommend anybody join it,because it only send the money to us via check ,So I think It is not good to join.if they are scam that is too bad.they will get your address.so Never signup for it.

Most survey sites seem to be scams. I've done a couple of surveys that promise to pay after your submission is reviewed. I was never contacted again, and many of these sites went down.Most survey sites are out to make a quick buck, I'm not saying that this one is. This survey site may be quite reputable, I'm just advising caution.

That sounds like a pretty interesting place. If I had paypal I would try it. I used http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ which allows you to save points for items. I spent 1000 points on domains but it took me forever to get the points. About 10 hours of typing in the same information over and over. I like the idea of $3 a survey. As long as they don't send me free items or attempt to I'm good to go.

interesting stuff. I've tried a few sites but haven't really found anything that sounds better than what you're talking about... so many of these sites are scams that it's hard to know what to do... but I guess you can make some nice pocket change off these things...

I wouldn't trust any of the survey sites mentioned but I do hope some of you are right...helps the reputation...I will look into these sites that are supposedly okay. It's also a good idea to do internet research on these sites and get reviews and opinions. That would be the first thing I did before joining one of these sites and eventually wasting my time...Although if I find some sites that are legit, I wouldn't mind making a few extra bucks...

Dollar surveyMaking Money From Surveys

Dollar survey is the best. I get paid $1 by paypal no min to cash out. The just send you a survey or 2 everyday some you may not qualify for, but they pay every week. Easy.

All of the survey sites I've tried have been a scam. I was never sent nowhere near enough surveysto actualy make anything,yet I was emailed by all kindsof new survey companies requesting that I join. I tried joining a few of these,only to get the same result.I could never get close enough to making ten dollars, and10 dollars was the minimum payout that they had. No surveys for me ever again.

I only tried once making surveys, but with gaming lagoon, but it is too tiresome, I got once a $20 Xbox market points card, but then I started receiving tons of spam emails on my account, receiving calls offering products on my cellphone it's was horrible, all thanks to those surveys, so no more surveys for me either...