xisto Community
MacFly

What Operating System Is The Best Games Base ? A little Quizzy...

What Operating System Is The Best Games Base ?  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Windows Xp.. I don't know why i think it's because i have never used any of the others. But and also it doens't have that many errors and it's fast, fun. and Great for me. But i haft to get a new Comqac Recovery Disc because i re-did my hard drive and i used Windows Xp Pro. and i didn't know my Compaq had it's own Hard Drive Recovery in it... LOL so yeah now my computer is all screwed up :(

I think Win XP is the best for gaming cos of all the features it has. Coupled with the fact that MicroSoft has the best 3D Gaming software driver (The latest one being DirectX 9.0c end user runtime.

It is really a kool OS for Gaming for the real gamers. :(:(

Well, What Video Game you need?Pc Game?Mobile Game? :D Thanks!

I dont agree with u Zenchi, Using win XP as a server wouldn't be a good idea, If u want a windows server, use Windows Server 2003. It is real fast, and will give u real good results.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Windows 2003 server is just not plausible, unless your a sofwtware PIRATE then i doubt you would be using windows server 2003, and why would you go so advanced as to use a windows server platform just to host one of your games... unless your doing this professionally for money then i'd say stick with WinXP or whatever OS you are currently using and if you like the sofwtare, BUY IT... :D