xisto Community
husker

Member Of The Week

I wouldn't mind spending the credits like 30 a month,

If you are prepared to do it, then I see absolutely no reason why you shouldn't. If you need any help feel free to contact a staff member....

I actually have a few people i want to nominate (3 to be exact) how many is the max? The three people are all for different reasons. The first is for how much and in depth he replies. The other is how much he has helped me. The last is someone i always see around and always posting. So can i nominate all three?

i don't like the idea of nominating people becuase not everyone can be involved with it. We have how many member on this forum? And how many of them that you know or recongnize while making post (except for the MOD's and Admin's).I'm think we should have a scoring system instead. For example, a person made a tutorial or something... and someone found that's very helpful to them. They, then, can give good feedback score or whatever you guys want to call it. And at the end of each week, just add up the scores and who has the most, wins. Of course there must be some sort of limitation of giving out "feedback points" to prevent cheating. This is just an idea, so i won't give it much thought into how to make it cheat-free. I'm sure the system will eventually evolve into a higher anti-cheating system...

I'm sure the old reputation system is hidden somewhere...

Indeed... what happened to that? I just got back one day and saw it missing. It didn't seem too much of a bother, so I went on my way as if nothing happened.

Anyway, interesting idea. It's kinda like the rep system before, except that you get credits for it this time. It'll probably make more people a bit more helpful. Just my two cents.