xisto Community
vietonline

Speed Up Your Internet Explorer Fast As Firefox Internet Explorer isnt slow

i do prefer firefox over ie, ok, you can make IE fast, but it's firefox's functionality and features that make it great. Speedy is just one of them, oh, if you want firefox faster again, just search make firefox faster in google ;)

This is actually a good tutorial. Too bad I wouldn't even touch I.E with a 10 foot pole. Every other internet browse ever made is much better then I.E, so even even making it a little bit remotely faster isn't worht it to me, imo.

Wth?? Internet Explorer already runs faster than Firefox in the first place.

No it doesn't....

Speed Up Your Internet Explorer Fast As Firefox

Why not just download fire fox in the first place it would use a lot less CPU usage and not crash as much also there are many security holes in Internet explorer which they haven't patched up for ages!!!

This is s little tip that you can make your Internet Explorer browser can run fast as Firefox browser.
You can make it by following the step by step below

step 1: first you go to start menu and then choose run.
step2: After you choose run,it appears a little box,then you can type regedit.
step3:Find the key that you need by following this
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ InternetSettings
step4:On the right box,right click and choose new ,then continue choose DWORD Value
step5:type into the box : MaxConnectionsPerServer
step6:Just right click on that key and choose modify,and then type the value that you want into the value box(when you type the large number then your browser faster)
step7:create another key such as MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server (do the same the above steps)
step8:finish
Now just close every thing and restart your computer,then run your Internet Explorer again, see what happen
It should be run faster than usual.

I hope this will help a lot with someone likes to use Internet Explorer.

i've never know anything about this before, so...thank you very much! :D

Well i changed the values to 10 - since thats how many i have on uTorrent.It didnt speed it up by much.If your wanting to modify your registry and go through all that trouble - why doesn't everybody just get FireFox?

I would not recommend this tip, Fiddling in the registry in dangerous and can muck up your whole PC!Just download firefox if you want fast browsing, Never try to tweak something like that, That cant go that fast.If you want to speed it up because you like the look of it, Just download firefox and find the Internet explorer theme for firefox!easy as that.- Ash :D

This is s little tip that you can make your Internet Explorer browser can run fast as Firefox browser.

You can make it by following the step by step below

step 1: first you go to start menu and then choose run.

step2: After you choose run,it appears a little box,then you can type regedit.

step3:Find the key that you need by following this

HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ InternetSettings

step4:On the right box,right click and choose new ,then continue choose DWORD Value

step5:type into the box : MaxConnectionsPerServer

step6:Just right click on that key and choose modify,and then type the value that you want into the value box(when you type the large number then your browser faster)

step7:create another key such as MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server (do the same the above steps)

step8:finish

Now just close every thing and restart your computer,then run your Internet Explorer again, see what happen

It should be run faster than usual.

I hope this will help a lot with someone likes to use Internet Explorer.

i don't like internet explorer even if we can make it as fast as firefox. it is less secured. all our information and passwords will be stolen if you use internet explorer. so i STONGLY recommend that no one use internet explorer no matter what

i don't like internet explorer even if we can make it as fast as firefox. it is less secured. all our information and passwords will be stolen if you use internet explorer. so i STONGLY recommend that no one use internet explorer no matter what

Your information and passwords are not going to be stolen unless the website you use is hacked, you have an insecure password, someone is sniffing your wireless connection (if you have one), or you have a keylogger/virus on your computer. It is true that exploits are occasionally discovered, but these are readily patched.

As for the patch mentioned, it should speed up your browsing speed somewhat, as items can load simultaneously. This means that you be able to notice the speed increase more on websites with lots of images, frames, and multimedia objects. It probably won't have a noticeable affect for those on dial-up, because on dial-up most of the connection bandwidth is used up already when loading pages, so multiple connections do not have the extra bandwidth to make the page load faster. With regards to people commenting on modifying the registry - as long as you follow the instructions properly (i.e. don't delete / change other keys), there shouldn't be any problems.

but still firefox has thousands of addons and plugins and also themes but in internet explorer there is none(atleast i think there isn't). anyway it's up to you to choose your browser. its your choice which one you prefer.

I'm confused by all the speak of what browser is "faster." I load pages almost instantly regardless as to what browser I'm using. So by "faster" do you mean which one uses the least ram? If so that can still be countered.Or are these things always for those people who are still on....Dialup?

why to speed up ie use firefox instead or operano need to speed up ie you can choose many browsers such as safari or opera

Firefox is way better I can't really see why you would want to use IE as your Internet browser. In china they have found over 200 security holes in Internet Explorer I really would recormend you to get Firefox!

Personally i think Opera is the fastest browser out, Chrome is still fast but Opera is faster. IE does not compair and i wouldent even bother messing with anything when you can just get Opera and have a fast as hell browser, i am also a firefox fan, for some reason i hate IE even though i use it on occation.