xisto Community
Instant_noodles

Mens "push Up" Underwear

I think i would feel very uncomfortable having some people stare down at my crotch. lol. Especially old people. SOme would like it but I doubt it woudl be public friendly. I think maybe the push up undies could make your spermies infertile. lol. i don't nkow. anything can happen.

Now thats a silly thing if it exists. Imagine what would happen if it looked like you have a XXXL thing between your legs, but you only have a L size in reality. Wouldn't it be a bit emberassing when girl put down your pants? I think that size (if you are really not extremely small) doesn't matter to many girls - at least to those who look for something more than just painful (bigcock) sex in guys...So, if that exists, it is a good marketing technique but in reality preety much stupid! Greetz

All you people must live in a cave or something...Not only do enhancing undies exist ...But they have for quite some time! Not only that but lots and lots of men wear them. Time to clue in peopele...Its not any more creepy then a womans push up bra. And another note...They are very comfy! Some of the men on here should give it a try!

Wouldnt the lady be a little pissed when she saw you undressed. I mean come on thats the dumbest and sickest thing I have under heard of.

lol, I think it's quite interesting. I can't really say if I think it'd be cool or not because it really just depends.

I think people need to quit being fake though. God created everyone in his own way -- people need to quit trying to change that.

Codpieces have been around for a long time. Not quite the same as push-up underwear, but similar in that it's used to enhance a man's masculinity.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png absolutely ridiculous, but that's besides the point.

Codpiece? I have never heard that term before, and quite frankly i don't know why anyone would wear something like that. I hate it when my thing gets all tangled up in my undies, then I have to spend a half an hour readjusting, etc....Codpiece, that's great!