xisto Community
canlspelt

Question about girls

its all depends on the desise... if its an std you already have it... so no you wouldnt get any sicker than you already are...anyways... Yeha i masterbate... who cares really its a thing most if not all humans/animals do... Its NATURAL... so dont be ashamed of it... also come on people you dont need to share evey detail with your friends... just says yes, sure. or no...

I would admit to things but because of the way I am, I don't like to. But yes it is natural to masterbate and almost every male and some females do it. I just can't admit to doing something like masterbation. It's just not me to admit to things like that.

same here but i end up telling them if they keep bugging me...its really funny when they say ewwwim like dude w/e have fun with your life...

this is all true. Most girls do it or have done it atleast once. Every person tries it it is only a normal thing to do so. Guys are more masculine and are more openly able to admit that they do or have done it. Girls just like to keep things private. If a girl can tell you she dont or hasnet done it, 99.9% chance she is lying to you. As for the shaking hands thing goes, i'm with Mjay06 on that one. I have a fobia that people do this and never wash their hands so i dont shake hands with anyone.

Edited by premracer (see edit history)

Yeah, I learned about that in a class I had to take in 8th grade (last year, I'm 9th now). Learned about all that stuff. But can't that stuff affect yourself? And wouldn't ingesting it also affect you? Like let's say you just masterbated and didn't wash your hands. Than you went and ate food like french fries or a burger or a sandwich or some sort of food that involved your hands touching the food. Wouldn't the germs and possibly the diseases pass to the food as well and get into you? And than wouldn't you get sick?

Are you saying can you get sick from your own ejaculation? That's absurd. You can not get sick from yourself. Just like if you have HIV you cannot get HIV again.

Let's be real here because this topic has some very false info along with some facts.

First off just about every male AND female has at least tried it.

Next is there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with it.

Males also do not orgasm everytime they ejaculate. They most of the time just ejaculate. Ejaculation and orgasm are different and if you don't know what they are look them up. Do not use them interchangeably.

this is all true. Most girls do it or have done it atleast once. Every person tries it it is only a normal thing to do so. Guys are more masculine and are more openly able to admit that they do or have done it. Girls just like to keep things private. If a girl can tell you she dont or hasnet done it, 99.9% chance she is lying to you. As for the shaking hands thing goes, i'm with Mjay06 on that one. I have a fobia that people do this and never wash their hands so i dont shake hands with anyone.

Yes, some of the false info is you saying every male and female has tried it. There are probably many that have tried it but not all. Just to be a smartass, I'm gonna say that little kids probably haven't tried it. Adults too. Some find it gross and don't want to try it. And it's not 99.9% of the time. It's probably about 50% because not all girls do it. And it's not just .1% that hasn't tried it. It's much more. I haven't researched it or anything and I don't plan on it. But I do know for a fact that it is not 99.9% of the time that the girl is lying.

lets put it this way... i have dated 37 girls im my life till so far, and the one iknow and been with for a year, at first, lets say in the begiining of grade 8 she was this angel with white wings and no kissing and so on, but then about in jul, or so all she wanted was you know. and sudenly one day she said she cant take it any more and foned me and asked me... how do this... well playing dumb i said your a girl you would know. she replied again with you wach the movies, you know more.... :D well first, how does she know that? any way. she does.then the other would constantly tell me they want me. and well, i get cought up alot in long distance relationships, and yes well.wen we cant be together we seport each other on the fone... funny realy, out of this 37 only 4 admitted in mastubating even though the others friends told me they do. but when i confront denial is stronger than there religion.

I'm pretty sure all girls masturbate, we're all people and we all get horny sometimes. I have a lot of female friends and most them say they've tried it at least once.

Sums it up :D All people have/will atleast try masturbation. Women lie about it like they lie about farting :D:D

I feel females in India don't indulge in masturbation as in the case of Western countries where almost 80% of the females mastrubate. Masturbation in itself is an art and there is nothing wrong in it as it fulfills the need of the body by the same body. Indian females should not be shy enough to devoid themselves of this art. After all thats what is nature that has shaped us to be a sexual organism.

I'm a girl too, and I feel somewhat awkward replying to this o_0I don't, myself, but that's because I was more or less raised to believe that it's completely inappropriate, desperate, and disgusting for girls to do. Go figure. Anyway, I think most girls probably are raised like that, hence why we would be quiet about it. Plus, I'm sure it's quite embarrassing to admit to guys that you...yeah :)Some people are deffinitly lying though, because it's a WELL KNOWN fact that masturbating helps girls with menstrual cramps =P So yes, some girls probably lie about it. Props to you guys for realizing it o_0 Just don't go around assuming that we are all liars and do it as much as you do. Oh yeah, and doing something like THAT and not WASHING YOUR HANDS is gross. 98? That's sick. WASH YOUR HANDS GUYS. This is why I don't shake hands with people...

I'm a girl too, and I feel somewhat awkward replying to this o_0
I don't, myself, but that's because I was more or less raised to believe that it's completely inappropriate, desperate, and disgusting for girls to do. Go figure. Anyway, I think most girls probably are raised like that, hence why we would be quiet about it. Plus, I'm sure it's quite embarrassing to admit to guys that you...yeah

Some people are deffinitly lying though, because it's a WELL KNOWN fact that masturbating helps girls with menstrual cramps =P

So yes, some girls probably lie about it. Props to you guys for realizing it o_0 Just don't go around assuming that we are all liars and do it as much as you do. Oh yeah, and doing something like THAT and not WASHING YOUR HANDS is gross.

98? That's sick. WASH YOUR HANDS GUYS.

This is why I don't shake hands with people...

I have never understood why parents would tell their children that. It's not disgusting, everyone does it. It's not desperate, you do it for pleasure. I know you don't think this i was just saying.

OK i'm a guy and your going to think this is gross, but to be honest i don't think touching your penis is any different then touching your ear. Yes, yes, i know your most likely going to disagree, but i would wash my hands if i got "stuff" on my hands, but if i were to just touch my penis i don't wash my hands.

It basically depends on the culture. Not just because most women in the western countries (plus japan) do it means that easterners do it as well.

This maybe hard for other people to realize, but go out and me different types of people and you'll know what i mean :) no i don't mean your chinese friend that totally acts like a white guy, and i don't mean that you should go around the world too :P ....there are people from all walks of life around you :P ..just a matter of finding them B)