xisto Community
canlspelt

Question about girls

Well its natural phenomenan and every one has its own way.one who is caught is a thief so if girls dont admit to do it we tend to believe that they dont while boys are more open of sharing their ideas of this.One tries to discover only when it is hidden who knows that the figures may be reverse.

i dont agree with God they can still stop it ok so dont creticis them but how come many of them can do that mastupation is not good it comes from the deviel is it not it we all belongs to god so nothing like masturpation supose to be herad over here do you agree with me????????????????

I have no problem with masturbation (I would be a hypocrite if I did), but not washing afterwards is disgusting. I don't think that touching one's penis is the same as touching one's ear, primarily because the skin around the genitals (male, anyway) has much more sweat glands than one's ear and, being in a warm and moist area, it is covered in all kinds of disgusting bacteria.I don't mean to disgust anyone, but personally, unless I shower daily, I'll get to smelling something awful, although I may just have stronger (pheromones) musk than most, and even when it isn't too obvious, I'm sure that I would have to shower at least twice or even thrice a day in order to keep the area truly clean, so to sum it up, oral sex is a very bad idea unless each members of the little "party" are at most an hour after cleanling.

you are a liar :blink:
its so true though. guys dont care thats why the stats are so high. girls are more private and its not something that is as freely discussed thats why girls do not admit to it.

girls are just as bad as guys. anyone who tells you different is lying.

as you said i accept it but one thing i dont think that some girls are private some of them are too open to every guy that comes to them so i dont like that.
for me i prefer girls that are private than tho s that open up easily

i have friends that are girls who normally open up whenever i girl request for them being their friend
so the issue of being both guys and girls being the same may not be consider true to me because some girls dont have manners.
again some girls really play guys by keeping other friends apart from the guy .by so doing the love they have for the guy will depreciate
to my own point of view i consider girls being more rudelyand heartless than guys

i dont agree with God they can still stop it ok so dont creticis them but how come many of them can do that mastupation is not good it comes from the deviel is it not it we all belongs to god so nothing like masturpation supose to be herad over here do you agree with me????????????????

I dont know if i agree with you just because i can not read a word you said... seriously. I tried, but can't.