xisto Community
canlspelt

Question about girls

They do masturbate. No doubt about it. i'm at a forum and they're open about that stuff. its just normal I guess. I guess its might be more acceptible for a guy to do it. But girsl do do it too. Lol. it sound sort of weird in a way but it happens.I hope they wash their hands. haha.

And many, many people do not. :P

Please, please people wash your hands after sticking your hands on and in any orafices (that includes mouths, noses, ears, genitals and your behind)!! :)

Unless I'm mistaken, men usually consider sex to be primarily a physical thing (even if there are emotional strings attached), while with girls, it can either be a physical thing, an emotional thing, or combination of the two. For girls who do not find masturbation to be pleasant, it's probably more of an emotional thing (although I do not claim to be an expert).

i'm sure lots of girls lie about it but not all of them. and why should we? it's a normal thing to do and if guys do it and you accept that as an normal behaviour then why should we lie? it's as good for us as it is for you and does the exact same effect. but you are rigth,girls should be more relaxed and don't lie as much about it.

For men, it's a lot more about relieving hormonal pressure than actual pleasure (in my case, anyway). And then there are some benefits, such as decreased prostate cancer risk (or so some studies have suggested). For women, though, I'm not sure if there is any benefit, and for them it may be purely for pleasure.

I find girls that masturbate a turn on.

it's as good for us as it is for you and does the exact same effect. but you are rigth,girls should be more relaxed and don't lie as much about it.

In my experience, girls who masterbate tend to be more comfortable with their bodies than those who don't. This is especially visable when you're making love to a woman. Those who know how to pleasure themselves are much more aware of what they are looking to get out of the intimate contact--and so can better communicate it to you. As a result, the sex is better for both people (can't speak for other guys, but I won't really enjoy the sex unless my partner is having a wonderful time as well).

I'd even go as far to say that one of the main reasons some girls can't reach orgasam is that they arn't comfortable enough with their own bodies, and so can't relax into it (feeling of stress, or guilt are major mood killers).

I just read an article because i was bored about something like this. 90% of all adults have maturbated. Of course this doesn't say how many and how often each sex does this.

I wouldn't say all girls do it,BUT many of whom say they don't infact do,and there's nothing wrong with it.It would be wrong to go out and sleep with other guy's,Not musterbating,I dn't think girl's should be ashamed of it,It's normal.

If I recall correctly, one poll said that 95% of men claim to masturbate. The other 5% lie about it.

That's just a joke. Some religious people do not and for other reasons they choose not too.

That's just a joke. Some religious people do not and for other reasons they choose not too.

Of course it's a joke. Some people don't even realize that they can pleasure themselves and, as you said, some people with strong wills are able to resist (for whatever reason). Of course, the sexual urge is a natural one and there should be no real need to fight it, as long as one can keep it in check (meaning one does not go around screwing everything they see like some animals do).