xisto Community
canlspelt

Question about girls

Of course it's a joke. Some people don't even realize that they can pleasure themselves and, as you said, some people with strong wills are able to resist (for whatever reason). Of course, the sexual urge is a natural one and there should be no real need to fight it, as long as one can keep it in check (meaning one does not go around screwing everything they see like some animals do).

I agree, I think it is far better to relieve sexual tension by masturbating than to have sex with a lot of different people. When my kids are older, I would much rather them do that then be promiscuis. I think mutual masturbation is also a great way to avoid sex.
If you look at promiscuity from a natural and evolutionary standpoint then nature is saying that having sex with a lot of different people is not a good thing to be doing - the more promiscuous a group of humans is, the higher the incidence of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, many of which cause sterility. I'm not saying that all people who get STDs are promiscuous and/or deserve it, just pointing out an obvious correlation. My sister caught chlamydia and got pregnant (at age 17) because she "only had unprotected sex once". It's so not worth it.

I think boys are far more relaxed about masturbation, my male friends talk about masturbation all day long and without any taboos. When I'm with female friends they speak of sex but never of masturbation, one day I even tell a shy friend of mine masturbation was okay and she told me "yes I know but girls don't masturbate, only boys do" I was like "er...okay...".Anyway I think masturbation for girl is pleasure, only pleasure, our own orgasm. It really rocks.

Anyway I think masturbation for girl is pleasure, only pleasure, our own orgasm. It really rocks.

I wouldn't say that male or female orgasm is better than the other, seens as orgasm is very subjective. To a man, male orgasm feels wonderful, to a woman, female orgasm feels wonderful. You can't say one is better than the other especially as you cannot experience female orgasm and don't know how it feels.
From what I've read, male orgasm is a build up in 'pressure' with release (correct me if this is wrong, guys) whereas female orgasm feels like a wave that builds and then crashes over.
However you can't go past the fact the women can have mulitple orgasms which is extremely difficult for a male to achieve :)

Unless I'm mistaken, however, female orgasms are more powerful, thus they are left feeling weak and gasping, while men just grunt and go on.

LOL. I'm not sure what you are getting at there. Are you trying to say that male prowess is so mighty it leaves women swooning?! Maybe some women are like that but most women can keep going i.e. women have more than one bullet in their gun :) From what I've heard, it seems the men are too tired to go on after orgasm :P

No, I'm trying to say that women seem to give symptoms of having more powerful orgasms, ones that give them pleasure every time, while after a certain point, male orgasms just become a release of pressure and not so much a pleasureful climax.And men CAN go on after their first orgasm, it just depends on, as you said, how tired they are and how physically tough they are (as far as their PC muscle is concerned, anyway).

Im not sure... but when they took this survey, were the specific or were they fairly broad about it... a couple questions i have are these:1) Women are more likely to wash their hands *period* than men... right?2) Men are fairly limited to the masturbation techniques... Theres the hand thats what you use, do women use their hands to masturbate? Not Most...3) Did they ask single men/women or people who are in relationshipsThese things can affect statistics... sorry if i was a lil to 'graphic' i tried to stay as far away from the perverse stuff as i could >.<

Cerebral Stasis, I never meant to imply that men are unable to continue after ejaculating. I was making a joke - the whole image of men having an orgasm, rolling off and falling asleep (whether the woman is finished or not). Of course men can continue, only that most men can only ejaculate once during sex. I have heard men say they can ejaculate multiple times but I don't know whether that is scientific fact or wishful boasting.Tsunami, masturbation, sex and genitalia are not perverse just normal. In answer to your questions:1. Yes women are more likely to wash their hands than men. 90% of women and only 75% of men wash their hands after going toilet. Women also do a better job of washing their hands.2. Men have 'toys' too - usually some form of fake vagina, they also have a 'g spot' in their rectum so men can get stimulation that way as well.3. I don't know which study you are specifically referring to but most sample across a variety of ages, backrounds, marital status etc.

Tsunami, masturbation, sex and genitalia are not perverse just normal

I concur. Why should something most of the population enjoys at one time or another be concidered a taboo? It's silly.

Of course men can continue, only that most men can only ejaculate once during sex. I have heard men say they can ejaculate multiple times but I don't know whether that is scientific fact or wishful boasting.

Well, I can lend some of my personal experience (I won't be explicit...but if you think you'll be offended then *gasp* don't read it). I'm a guy, and have experienced multiple ejaculation twice so far in my life--though they were of different forms. In one case they were separated by about twenty minutes (of the same session); while, in the other instance, they happened one right after the other.

I don't know which study you are specifically referring to but most sample across a variety of ages, backgrounds, marital status etc.

I'd be kinda wary about trusting most studies on the Internet. Try to make sure that it was peer reviewed, etc. Else people can bend tests and statistics way off track. Edited by gaea (see edit history)

Hmm how graphic and detailed we are...I thought this was about the girls!Yeah women wash their hands a lot more than guys and yes they wash them much better.I will not go into detail about my sexual life and tendencies and umha's.

heres an interesting statiscic, in the space of 1 year, you will shake hands with 98 men who have masturbated and not washed their hands, and only 4 women.I have a bit of a theary, do girls lie about it?

I reckon they do it, but never admit to it, I reckon just as many girls do and guys, only in these questionares and stuff, they wont admit to it.

Anyone agree?

ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!!!\

I always wash my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<:P

ok in effect, I don't do such think....

I'm a guy but I agree with Thorned_Rose fully. It's dumb that guys would judge a girl as a **** or *BLEEP* just because she has sex and talks about it where as a guy is considered awesome and all that stuff. It's crazy and I don't agree with it. And it is gross if a guy or girl doesn't wash themselves after doing something sexual. That's just wrong and if possible, a good way to spread disease. Because can't sperm or other things like that have diseases just like blood? That's what I think.

Ao)K-General, yes you are right. Bodily fluids like semen and cervical mucus do carry diseases like HIV, Hepatitis and more commonly chlamydia although most of the time it requires genital-genital contact i.e. sexual intercourse. Some diseases however can definitely be caught through poor handwashing like hepatitis, gastroenteritis and other nasties.I know that a study done a while ago found that 90% of female toilets had semen on the *inside* of the door. I don't know if that has dropped since then but it's pretty gross. Not just because there's semen on the door handle but also because it means that men are somehow getting into womens' toilets to perve.gaea, I don't use internet statistics, only ones that have been researched legitimately and then posted on the net.

Wow now that is disturbing...I will now wear gloves into several houses that I might deem contaminated...just sick.And I know the above post is a tad off topic but yet on topic in a way, in just a way...Let me say it again, GROSS.

Ao)K-General, yes you are right. Bodily fluids like semen and cervical mucus do carry diseases like HIV, Hepatitis and more commonly chlamydia although most of the time it requires genital-genital contact i.e. sexual intercourse. Some diseases however can definitely be caught through poor handwashing like hepatitis, gastroenteritis and other nasties.I know that a study done a while ago found that 90% of female toilets had semen on the *inside* of the door. I don't know if that has dropped since then but it's pretty gross. Not just because there's semen on the door handle but also because it means that men are somehow getting into womens' toilets to perve.
gaea, I don't use internet statistics, only ones that have been researched legitimately and then posted on the net.

Yeah, I learned about that in a class I had to take in 8th grade (last year, I'm 9th now). Learned about all that stuff. But can't that stuff affect yourself? And wouldn't ingesting it also affect you? Like let's say you just masterbated and didn't wash your hands. Than you went and ate food like french fries or a burger or a sandwich or some sort of food that involved your hands touching the food. Wouldn't the germs and possibly the diseases pass to the food as well and get into you? And than wouldn't you get sick?