xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alucart13

What Is The Truth About How The World Was Made?

someone please tell me your description of how the universe was created, because i just feel that all the stuff in the bible is not cutting it. so someone please explain such an unimaginable phenomenon

i watched this on some CHnnael on tv, the history channel, i don't really know for sure but it was showing it and i don't remmber it specifically. but i think a long time a go some rocks dropped on earth which caused all this ashes liek a volcano than that is how land was created and than i don't really know how water got here.

There is no 'explaination' that is considered a fact on how the universes were created (that is outside any Holy Book).

No matter which theory you use as a solution to how the Universe was created, you are still left with questions. With the Bible story, God created it, but then how did God get there? Even if He is all powerful, he couldn't be all powerful before He existed to create Himself (a bit confusing that, I know). With the big bang, loads of dust, gas and other particles all pulled together, attracted by the mass of the other particles. But then you are left with the question of how that gas etc got there in the first place.Then of course the question of how life started on Earth remains and that is even more difficult to answer, as it is so improbable by chance that the explosion of the big bang would also create living organisms. The Bible theory, of course, simply states that God created all life.Also, why is this in the Google section?

No matter which theory you use as a solution to how the Universe was created, you are still left with questions. With the Bible story, God created it, but then how did God get there? Even if He is all powerful, he couldn't be all powerful before He existed to create Himself (a bit confusing that, I know). With the big bang, loads of dust, gas and other particles all pulled together, attracted by the mass of the other particles. But then you are left with the question of how that gas etc got there in the first place.Then of course the question of how life started on Earth remains and that is even more difficult to answer, as it is so improbable by chance that the explosion of the big bang would also create living organisms. The Bible theory, of course, simply states that God created all life.

Also, why is this in the Google section?

your right, the Big Bang theory did NOT create life, at the time of the big bang time, the earth was not stable to be lived on for hundreds of years, then bacteria showed up (not life, but bacteria) and then comes revoloution... with the bacteria possibly getting particles that were left behind from the un-stable earth times hense mutating into other things, like the "fish" and so on....... lol

but he is asking about the universe;

well, that wasn't explained in my 8th grade year of school and if he did i completley forgot, but i believe it started as we think things were started (the non-god way) with particles in space coming together and forming th 9 plantets, even though if i remember correctly 3 years ago they descovered pluto wasn't a plant, but once was a moon of neptune... or a particle of neptune knocked off my a metior or somthing like that... i dotn remember, but i agree with you, this thing about god creating everything does not cut it with me either.. but i believe it was all in the matter of time and the many galaxy's work.. of making the planets within them....

but isn't that trippy, that we are looking at pictures of pluto that in re-ality are 1000's of years old.. even if they were taken at this verry moment.. i think its totaly trippy

...then bacteria showed up (not life, but bacteria)...

Isn't bacteria life? Aren't they organisms as well? Aren't they on the web of life, along with us?

But what would that mean if they are a form of life? Would it mean that the earth was stable enough for life to live in? Would that mean that other lifeforms were created along with bacteria?

I guess no matter how you look at something, you're bound to have unanswered questions.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

Isn't bacteria life? Aren't they organisms as well? Aren't they on the web of life, along with us?

But what would that mean if they are a form of life? Would it mean that the earth was stable enough for life to live in? Would that mean that other lifeforms were created along with bacteria?

I guess no matter how you look at something, you're bound to have unanswered questions.

that is one of the things i was told by my 7th and 8thgrade teachers, that the first bacteria on this earth, were not actually living things, it never made sence to me, but thats what they said :)

There is no way of us tracing back exactly how the universe was made or even live on earth were created. All of the things that we ever heard about the creation of the universe or live on earth (besides what the bible says) is all theory. Scientists have no way to prove the theory is accurate or not. It is impossible to know what really happened unless we somehow travel back to the time when the universe was created. Not to say that travel back in time is ridiculous, but even if we are able to travel back in time, will we be able to survive in that enivorment. As most of you already mentioned about the big bang theory, scientists believe that the universe was once very compacted together and it was extremely hot. I guess the theory said that it exploded and expanded the university. As the universe expanding, the temperature dropped. Then somehow bunch of hydrogens atoms fused together to become a denser element with is hilum. The more it fuse togehter, the denser element it creates (this is what happen inside our sun right now). I guess the truth about the universe is one of those things where human will never be able to comprehene very well.

Eh? What exactly is this thread about? The title referred to the origins of the Earth, the posts all talk about the origins of the universe and life (and religion, might I add). And what on earth is this doing in THE MIGHTY GOOGLE SEARCH! forum?Anyway, I am convinced that the earth was "born" when the sun was still a protostar; protoplanets and particles in its accretion disk clumped together to form the planets we know today. The outer planets retained an atmosphere of light gases while those were drive off the inner, rock planets, blown by solar winds.I think the oceans were created by volcanic activity. The heated earth back then "exhaled" steam into the atmosphere, which fell down as rain when the surface began to cool.Life? Some say that the primordial elements were there: oxygen and hydrogen from the ocean, carbon from carbon dioxide in the attmosphere, nitrogen from lightning and other elements expelled by volcanoes. A book I once read hypothesized that "a chance flash of lightning created a molecule that can replicate itself."And yes, bacteria are considered life-forms. :lol:

The bible is true unless you want to belive that there was a big bang and we all got here by mistake or that you came from a monkey.

ThisIsSad

What Is The Truth About How The World Was Made?

The lack of science education is shining bright here at this forum, I see.

Bacteria ARE alive, Pluto is light hours away... NOT thousands of light YEARS away, the interval between "the big bang" and the origin of life on earth is measured in Billions of years, NOT Hundreds of years.

Nehmanator333, "Space dust fused togeather after a comet or planet exploded. Then that made earth"... Ugh... Nope.

And iGuest, (sounds appropriately like "I-Guessed"), "The bible is true unless you want to belive that there was a big bang and we all got here by mistake or that you came from a monkey"... The problems with that sentence... WHOA!! Are you saying that the veracity of the bible depends on what I WANT to believe...? Because whatever you might WANT to believe, FACTS remain FACTS. And the bible falls WAY short in the FACTS department. So you can believe in magic all day long... REALITY will remain unaffected. But good-luck with whatever it is you WANT to BELIEVE.

Anyway, the topics brought up here are all dealt with in any mediocre grade school textbook. Everyone put down your magic books (talking snakes?!?) and read a little science. It's actually FAR more awe-inspiring than make-BELIEVE.

-reply by SpeakerForTheDead