xisto Community
Dagoth Nereviar

Rate My Website On any scale you want :P

Heh, I knew the colours would be the down part :)

I'm going to change the colour scheme, i'm thinking a dark ice blue but still with the grey? I'll do some quick colour changes and post them, so you can tell me what you think.

Also, thanks to Electron for the link, I'm going to use this drop down menu

Edit: See first post for colour scheme ideas

Edited by Dagoth Nereviar (see edit history)

please review my website

Rate My Website

I have put a tutorial website online and I need to know how its faring, if the desing is good, if the content is good etc. Feel free to thrash it if needs be - I just need feedback. Thanks

-reply by Joseph Micallef

ooops i left the url of my website out!

Rate My Website

Sorry - in my previous submission I forgot to add the url of the website for you to review and give feedback on - its schoolnet.Gov.Mt/jm/createsite - thanks again

-reply by Joseph Micallef

it said your account got suspened. this keeps happening. i've reviewed like 10 sites and half of them have been suspended so i couldn't review them. is it that easy to get suspended lol?

it said your account got suspened. this keeps happening. i've reviewed like 10 sites and half of them have been suspended so i couldn't review them. is it that easy to get suspended lol?

Iteresting. I suggest you empty your cache. They all look fine to me.

About the site, it needs some CSS work. I think your drop down isn't working. :lol:

well in my hoenst opinion you really need to learn more about designing and coloursit is way too boring and you should at least try to download some colourfull and attractive templates to help you outflash videos or games are never a bad thingtry to add tables that are only for main points and make it simple but not too simplewebsite is an exact science so dont worry you will get there some day but until then keep on trying new stuffs and new layouts:)

hey man i think that your site is suspended as its written on top so better luck next time.............bye the way why have you used Xisto as a subdoamin you can get good subdoamin.You can get more free subdomains yes but Xisto provides the cheapest or free doaminso it rocks man.......................

It was suspended, check mine out projectamazon.tk

Also alkanosh , hard to read post ;) lol

it is showing an error msg :

Service Temporarily Unavailable

does it mean you site is suspended?

it is showing an error msg :

Service Temporarily Unavailable

does it mean you site is suspended?

This post hasn't been active for a while, iworld200...

So it would be best to just not reply to it, as bringing threads up from previous years (2005/2006/2007) can be very annoying indeed and quite pointless and the person that posted first (the person that started the thread) no longer needs our opinion of his or her site as you can see that he or her hasn't been active for a while, and their account has been suspended.

Thanks,

Nameless_